• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After Every Phone Call The Phone Has To Load?

blackbook88

Nov 16, 2009
If you change themes on the incredible you know how it has to load up the sense launcher or what ever but it loads for a few seconds. Well every-time I hang-up a phone call it decides to do this annoying load like its reloading my home-screens or something. Sometimes it doesn't say its loading I just get a blank black screen that says HTC in the middle. Everything always goes back to normal after a few seconds. What's the deal?

at some point you need to have your phone check out... its either conflicting Apps, Software problem, or a pre-installed App problem. If you haven't already done it, i would clear my phone all programs except for standard Apps/programs. If the problem still occurs have it service, maybe a tech store can repair it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones