After Every Phone Call The Phone Has To Load?Support

Last Updated:

1. blackbook88

blackbook88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you change themes on the incredible you know how it has to load up the sense launcher or what ever but it loads for a few seconds. Well every-time I hang-up a phone call it decides to do this annoying load like its reloading my home-screens or something. Sometimes it doesn't say its loading I just get a blank black screen that says HTC in the middle. Everything always goes back to normal after a few seconds. What's the deal?

Advertisement
  2. 34.50

34.50 Well-Known Member

Do you have any other launchers installed?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

3. blackbook88

not at the moment, i installed helix and uninstalled it a few hours later so that shouldn't make a difference.

4. jaybeewaybee

jaybeewaybee Well-Known Member

Had this problem on my Eris occasionally. I use Launcher Pro on the Incredible, and there's never a problem like this.

5. blackbook88

I just did another factory reset, then added all my accounts again and I am still experiencing this problem!

6. DroidPower

DroidPower Well-Known Member

at some point you need to have your phone check out... its either conflicting Apps, Software problem, or a pre-installed App problem. If you haven't already done it, i would clear my phone all programs except for standard Apps/programs. If the problem still occurs have it service, maybe a tech store can repair it.