After Hard resetSupport

Last Updated:

1. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My phone will not update profile and connect to the Sprint network. It is completely useless now.
    I downloaded Launcherpro plus. After that I lost my data connection and checked under settings to see if the mobile network got turned off and it was so I tried to turn it back on and it was stuck in Searching for network.
    I called Sprint and tried to troubleshoot the problem and couldn't so the tech had me do a hard reset. (everything gonzo now) After 4 hrs on the phone with Sprint I can't even make a phone call. The ohone is completely useless. When I try to connect to the network it just gets stuck in searching mode. It won't update my profile or connect to anything. the whole startup process is not working.
    Any suggestions for me would be terrific! Thank you.:)

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

You could try another hard reset. That's weird though, I dont know why sprint couldnt re-program the phone.

3. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Here's the update- I decided that I should try calling another tech to see if they could troubleshoot the problem. After 2 minutes the tech figured out my esn number was incorrect at their end. Go figure! I didn't want to work all day working on this, but I'm glad I got it working now.