• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After i loaded hero theme G1 wont boot anymore. HELP!!!

mistaf1

Lurker
Feb 28, 2010
Hi guys, ive been searching the forums for anyone with this problem, and i havent really seen anything that helps.
I have a g1 with 1.6 cupcake on it. It was like that when i bought it off ebay. I decided to add a new hero theme today, and i followed all the instructions exactly like they were written on unlockr.com. I already had the right radio version, etc.
After i loaded the file in recovery mode, and i rebooted my phone it gets stuck on the T-mobile G1 screen for a while, and then it goes to the HTC screen like its going to boot hero, but it stays like that! i tried hard reset, soft reset. The only thing i havent done is partition my 4gb memory card. Im scared to do anything else, because i dont wanna mess my phone up more
frown.gif

Help please....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones