After installing the leaked update, what do you have to omit from Titanium Backup Restore?

Last Updated:

1. Hand76

Hand76 Guest This Topic's Starter

Someone said that you have to leave camera off from a a Titanium Restore as it will interfere with update to the 720p video? Just uncheck camera?

Is that the only thing? Everything else can be restored?

Nevermind I just restored apps to be safe and left the rest of the new system settings alone.

2. Lw00d

Lw00d Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    for the people that installed the OTA, and went back to root. did you reinstall the complete backup, from titanium? or what?
  3. hbk5585

hbk5585 Active Member

Apr 25, 2010
    After I installed the OTA, I Rerooted and did two things wrong (either of which could have screwed up my camera)...I restored the full titanium backup (with the old camera backup) and I installed the overclocked hydra you could imagine, I was pissed when I realized my camera no longer I had to follow instructions on how to downgrade HBOOT, then RUU, do the OTA again, root, and use titanium one more time...this time deleting the camera backup and not installing the hydra runs great the moral of the story is this...don't restore the camera backup and don't install a hydra kernel and you'll be fine...
  4. Hand76

Hand76 Guest This Topic's Starter

K just to play it safe I just restored my apps and left everythign else (system setting wise and built in apps) alone.