• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After market Battery

Hi im about to purchase an after market battery on ebay and i was wondering if anyone else has bought one? Im sure it wont blow up or anything but i just want to know if it works as well if even better than the original battery. Also could you charge the original with the 3rd party charger? Btw...my first post so sorry if i'm double posting or something...just upgraded from my G1 and want to be apart of the android community :D

Hi im about to purchase an after market battery on ebay and i was wondering if anyone else has bought one? Im sure it wont blow up or anything but i just want to know if it works as well if even better than the original battery. Also could you charge the original with the 3rd party charger? Btw...my first post so sorry if i'm double posting or something...just upgraded from my G1 and want to be apart of the android community :D

What Battery did you purchase?

Also, is there a higher capacity battery to get more life out of the phone?

Where can I buy, link!

Upvote 0
Lol, the look of the Vibrant with that 3200ma/hr battery is pretty bad. I'd rather just carry a spare 1500ma/h battery if I felt I was going to be somewhere without power for a couple of days.

HAHAHAHAHA...I just saw the price too...$99.00!!!!! You could buy over 28 batteries off Ebay for that much!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones