• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After Re-activation NO Data over 3g

mikeb40

Lurker
Mar 3, 2012
Data was working fine on old phone number and had no problems with phone at all..because of activation problem had to re activate phone and now no data and no gps phone was working great before all this.. have done factory reset and taken phone back to stock using odin and same problem. have called metropcs about problem and they have re-programmed phone several times using ##626* and all that and still no data.. have re flashed phone SEVERAL times now and still have no data have wiped dalvic cache , cache ,everything I can think of and NO GO.. PLEASE HELP..

have prl 3028 have tried to use apn changer and wont work on this phone.. can use wifi just fine for internet and GPS but without wifi phone data is no good.. I am at a loss as to how to fix problem have gone back to bone stock using odin and wiped data factory reset so many times I can pretty much do it blindfolded now and just cannot figure out what the problem is... is there possibly something I need to change in QPST??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones