After watching the Incredible launch..warnings

Last Updated:

1. bandityo

bandityo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys,

Of course being excited about a new android phone, I watched the excitement, hype, launch and then posts when the Incredible came out.

The board was full of negative things, primarily battery and some other issues.

Yall remember, the first few days, you will be playing with the phone more than normal and the battery WILL run down quicker. So before you post negative things about the phone, make sure its something that is a true problem and just not a new toy problem.

Lets make our launch positive and exciting and learn from the incredibles :)

David

Advertisement
  2. Kingkoa

Kingkoa Well-Known Member

Agreed

3. Kazrell

Kazrell Well-Known Member

If the only complaint is the battery, guess what? Get a damn extra cord and call it a day. There's a sacrifice for great technology and it's battery life.

4. OmegaSMP

OmegaSMP Active Member

This isn't a wedding, who cares if people post negative things? Honestly, I appreciate complaints...genuine bugs and (hopefully) solutions come out of them. Look at the SD card issue--now confirmed.

5. acuracing

acuracing Well-Known Member

People visit forums mainly to find answers to problems. Happily satisfied customers couldn't care less so you wouldn't hear from them since they're out enjoying their purchase.

6. Ashenor

Ashenor Well-Known Member

Buy a extra charger for work and a car charger. Most people will not have any issues then unless they don't have access to a work or car charger.

7. dequardo

dequardo Well-Known Member

small pin, meet large balloon.

8. stedfunk

stedfunk Member

getting a car charger, a charger at home and a charger to plug into the computer at work, I should be fine if battey life is the only problem, hell I hope if there is a problem, that is it

clambert1273 likes this.