• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Aftermarket Extended Battery RECIEVED

GOOGLE SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND IRAM 2000MAH BATTERY

MY GEAR THIS IS WHAT I HAVE :D

ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_01.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_02.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_03.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_04.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_05.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_06.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_07.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_08.png
ZTE_Warp_5PSBLK_09.png

Compatible with:
ZTE Warp , N860 ( Boost Mobile )
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_13.png
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_12.png
This battery charger comes with Battery charger and USB port can work simultaneously. Charge a battery in the slot and in the same time charge your USB device thru USB Port. an USB outlet which could also be used for various cell phones, as long as the cell phone could be charged thru an USB port.

Package Description​
2180 mAh AceSoft Li_ion Battery Quantity: 2
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_10.png
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_11.png
Battery package might vary You do not need a special back cover for this battery. * Brand : AceSoft
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_14.png
* Voltage: 3.7V. * Battery Capacity: 2180 mAh * High quality Li-Ion battery. * Battery Type: Lithium Ion. * Keep an extra battery on hand for extend standby and talk times. * Integrated microchip prevents overcharging and lengthens battery life. * The best replacement spare battery for your phone. * Our battery is sent out with little or no power, so please charge it for about 4 - 6 hours before using. * The battery operation time depends on conditions such as: Transmitting power level, Signal (distance between the phone and the base station), Network parameters defined by the operator. * This Battery could also be charged in the phone directly thru the cell phone charger . AC/USB Desktop Battery Charger
Quantity: 1
Samsung_Galaxy_Prevail_17.jpg
Samsung_Galaxy_Prevail_12.jpg
ZTE_Warp_1B1CS_15.png

* Charge your cell phone battery without the phone. LED charging indicator * Also work with OEM (original) battery.
* Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from over charging, short circuit, and electronic shock. * Small and compact, perfect accessory for traveling.Designed to charge battery quickly and safely. * This charger will never overcharge your battery, prolong the life and performance of the battery. * LED charging light indicator. Turn red in charging, turn blue when done. * Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 150mAh. * Output: DC 4.2V 350mAh

Upvote 0
I know this is not going to come out quite the way I mean it. I do not mean to be mean or disrespectful of anyone. I know I can google just about anything on the web. If there is some rule on this forum about posting links to specific vendors or sites that I do not know about I apologize in advance. If someone finds a good price or product and wishes to share that info along with a link to the site I certainly would find it very helpful. It certainly would save time and effort. Of course if that person does not wish to do so I respect they're opinion.
When ever I see an interesting product or app or whatever I usually do a search but as everyone knows sometimes a search comes up with multiple references having a link directly to a source would be helpful.

As an example which just may be my own failings on proper searching I tried to search for the maker of the batteries noted in previous posts. I think I found they're web site but they don't seem to carry that set any more.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sorry if this has already been answered, I don't currently have the time to read through the entire thread. Is it possible to charge the battery and say leave it in the glove compartment of my car as a backup? Will it hold its charge overtime? I wouldn't want that massive battery as a regular battery, but for use in emergencies it could be great!

Upvote 0
Sorry if this has already been answered, I don't currently have the time to read through the entire thread. Is it possible to charge the battery and say leave it in the glove compartment of my car as a backup? Will it hold its charge overtime? I wouldn't want that massive battery as a regular battery, but for use in emergencies it could be great!

It will last but you will need to charge it every few days to keep it charged up.

But about leaving it in the car.. I believe this would be a bad idea due to the heat the car holds during the day. It could possibly damage your battery.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Well so far this new 3800 battery appears to allot better than the stock battery. @6hrs 50m it’s only at 70%

Still wondering about this "copper" sticker mentioned in previous posts. If it’s actually some sort of "signal enhancer" I can’t seem to tell any difference without it using this new larger back case. It could be just my location compared to others in the forum. Since it’s not directly attached to phone in the stock back case. Is it supposed to work like those stick on antenna boosters that I understand really don’t work? Or maybe its actual purpose is more for RF shielding than for actual reception

Upvote 0
WOW... What a difference this 3800 vs stock 1600.

I started it yesterday at 9am shut phone off at around 11:30pm and then restarted phone again around 9am this morning If this is correct (with out a recharge) it says its been running 17h 55m 44s on battery and its only at 70%

I wanted to run battery down to 0 then give it a full charge and then run it for as long as it takes with out shutting phone off to really see how long it lasts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones