1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Aftermarket Extended Battery RECIEVEDTips

1. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

I am looking for a back up battery to take with me when i go on my long bicycle rides and hikes a few days a week i like using the bike app (B.icycle-GPS bike computer)or(MapMyRide)and also listening to my music while i ride so on a few hour loop i could just toss one in the bike pouch or possibly get what you have but then i would have to figure out how i can mount it on the handlebars being so thick.But as a permanent daily use when im out and about or at home there really is no need for it,now i have to make up my mind extra stock battery or the aftermarket 3800mah extended one for my bike and hiking times.
  2. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

I just picked up 2 myself...Can't pass it up for the price. 2 Extra EXTENDED LIFE batteries, AND a charger for less than $23. Should make for some long times between charges.

Let's hope they last long in terms of lifetime. If they work decently, I'll pick up another set for when my wife gets her Warp later this year.
  3. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Getting my extended battery tomorrow :D
  4. StarScream2109

Just recieved my extended battery :D honestly its not to bulky feels good in my hand better grip :)
  5. austin316

austin316 Well-Known Member

Has anyone see a regular battery/charger combo on the internet anywhere?
  6. StarScream2109

Okay so been running this fat battery since 3 yesterday charged up 100 at 630 was at 16 when i went to bed at 3 in the morning all day brightness up 3g and autosync on went 8 and a half.hours from 100 to 16 left everything on overnight to kill it didnt drop at all in the 6 hours i was asleep
    jroderka30 likes this.
  7. SicFreak

And We were on Zello for hours yesterday. I can't wait to get mine in.
  8. SicFreak

I haven't, but I'm sure you could find something on Ebay...that'd be the first place I would check if you're looking for a stock battery/charger combo.
  9. nefcpainter119

nefcpainter119 Well-Known Member

Whenever work gets a little more steady ill be ordering the 2 pack with external charger
  10. StarScream2109

you guys will love the battery it works excellent :) im truly enjoying mine but this first recharge is taking forever! i decided to leave it plugged in shut down gunna leave it till around 8 when i leave the library hopefully itll be fully charged or ill be staying till closing haha
  11. SicFreak

Late night at the library!
  12. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

Glad it's working out! It does take a long time to charge. For me sometimes I charge it when I go to bed, sometimes I don't! It's such a relief just knowing the phone is there to use absolutely whenever I need it.
  13. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

Just a reminder to users purchasing these. Charge them correctly and get the most out of your battery!! For the first charge I recommend wiping battery stats and powering the device down. Charge it while off until it says full, then wipe battery stats again, power down and rinse and repeat. Do this until it indicates it is full immediately after plugging it in. Then you should be gtg!!
    StarScream2109 likes this.
  14. SicFreak

Thanks for this tip, I'll have to let Apollo know if he hasn't seen this by the time I talk to him.
  15. ctislva

ctislva Well-Known Member

i like it the only thing i don't like is it muffles the sound of the speaker that's about it

had to turn up the volume for the ringtone
  16. I order one after reading this. But I found one in California on ebay 2 batteries, back covers and one charger for 23 bucks with free shipping. So pumped because my phone is like an extension to my body. And I'm tired of bad battery life. I will definitely make it known if it's a must have for the warp. Supposed to receive it by the 17th. Will update!!
  17. nefcpainter119

Just ordered mine lastnight. Has anyone else had to move the copper sticker from the stock back to the extended back like Kroegs mentioned on page 1?
  18. nefcpainter119

Post 5
  19. Just a thought but they also have those copper stickers at radio Shack and other places. I think they call them reception boosters or something of the sort. Funny but I got one from a dollar tree b4 cuz it caught my eye. I wouldnt take from the stock back because you might use it again,!!!
    nefcpainter119 likes this.
  20. nefcpainter119

Yea I understand that, just curious if anyone else had to use that method because of poor signal as a result of the extended battery cover not having the copper
  21. Idk yet because I haven't received mine yet but it's there for a reason and I would plan on putting one on the aftermarket back regardless. What's the point of a long lasting battery with less than usual speed and service
  22. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

You can always replace it on the stock back if you ever need to. It will wrinkle a little but it's no biggie.
    nefcpainter119 likes this.
  23. Soo I just received my 2 3800mah batteries. They are charging to 100 percent and I will update in a few days my opinion of battery life changes and how I feel about its worth. Phone is bigger, back snaps easily in place and I'm not having reception problems without switching the copper stickers. I also think the new back feels comfortable so it's not an issue
  24. nefcpainter119

I got another week and a half to go probably before I receive my batteries. (china) And I ordered two of those gold sticker things you put under the battery for better service just in case. Not to sure if they really work or not but we'll see.

25. Good man. I'm going to get copper stickers from radio Shack because they were on the factory case for a reason. Cool beans though