Aftermarket Extended Battery RECIEVEDTips

Last Updated:

1. themaninblk

themaninblk Well-Known Member

Got my 4200 battery today....HOLY SH!T THIS THING IS HUGE!! Lol. I knew it was gonna be bit but crap! Well if it lasts me 2 days i guess its worth it.

Advertisement
  2. themaninblk

I feel like i have a nokitel brick phone!
  3. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

man if you get two days out of it you must only be using it for calls and texts i got a 4200 and its great and lasts me the day but not two but im also heavy on the internet and gaming so maybe itll last enough for you but i recomend doing the battery stat cycle listed above it worked well for me
  4. themaninblk

Mostly i am email, calls/texts and stuff for work. So hoping 2 days. I will do the battery cycle tonight.
  5. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

Lol,yep and now its just about as ugly as it also ;) might even weigh a little more then it.
  6. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Its a lot heavier. I got mine calibrated today finally and I am still at 43% after taking it off this morning at 6:30. Its 8:30 now. :)
    themaninblk likes this.
  7. alsaces daddy

8. alsaces daddy

Try the battery calibrator app. It worked well for me thanks to selfelevated2. :)
  9. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

I guarantee you can make it 2 day's once it's cycle is set right.. Mine is 3800 mah.. Check out this battery stats.. And I've used it a good amount on the Web and calls. Still have 63 percent..

[​IMG]
  10. alsaces daddy

Show where you have charged and I'll believe you. Lol
  11. SelfElevated2

Well if you check your battery stats and compare, it only shows the time it's been on the battery.. If you charge at all it will start your on battery time over
  12. alsaces daddy

Ahhhhh good point
  13. themaninblk

OK so I got almost 3 days out of 4200! Bought mine off amazon. I just realized I should post screen shots but I just flashed to noob from this morning lol. Ill start over and post before it goes dead again.
  14. alsaces daddy

I would love to know how you accomplished that.
  15. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Me too im pullin a full day maybe till the nect morning but thats it id like to know how to last 3
  16. alsaces daddy

Non-use. Lol
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  17. themaninblk

Lol well I guess I just don't use it as much as y'all.
  18. alsaces daddy

Guids peruse the site quite often. I am still at 60% after taking it off in the am however. I won't be reaching 3 days though. :D
  19. SelfElevated2

There is nothing wrong with that maninblack.. I deff took almost 2 day's of not using my phone heavy (which was hard for me) just to post a screen shot of what the battery is capable of...

I was at 1 day and 11 hrs with 60 percent left. Stock battery can't make it 10 hrs w/o using it at all
  20. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

I hope I am reading this wrong you say stock lasts 10 hrs only with out use?mine will get a easy 24 hrs if not used and on a daily use just texting and calling with maybe a 1/2 hr of audio book I average a good 8-12 hrs its when I use the gps,internet,and games or videos that I speed thru a charge.
  21. alsaces daddy

I was the same way with my stock battery. Texts phone calls and some web browsing but I was lucky to make it 10 hours.
  22. traviesa78

traviesa78 Active Member

Hello guys I new here ...I would like to ask if there is a difference between charging the extended battery with the standard charger that the ZTE came with or with the new charger that come with the new battery... I'm asking cause I'm going to buy this combo 1 extended 3800mAh battery +cover+charger for $14.98 (from China) but the charger is different from the standard one.... sorry for the silly question... and thank you!!!
  23. alsaces daddy

Is it a wall pack charger or a corded one? Wall pack Is a bit faster from what I have heard.
  24. SelfElevated2

You should look a little harder on ebay. They have the same Chinese batteries here in the states. But you'll get it in 5 days instead of 2 weeks
  25. traviesa78

traviesa78 Active Member

Im sorry about silly questions but I am new about all this, when you said "wipe battery stats"... how do I do this? I am already root, please reply I just bought my extended battery and would like to get the most out of it... thank you!!!
    :confused: