1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Agent (Shoot the Targets)

Last Updated:

1. AlbertPucciani

AlbertPucciani Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Try the demo:
    [​IMG]

Get the full version:
    [​IMG]

I thought I'd post a little plug for my game: Agent (Shoot the Targets)

Agent (Shoot the Targets) (Desktop and Mobile friendly)

It's a fast paced shooter that will challenge you for hours.

If you're on an Android phone:

Download demo:
    http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:ap.games.agentdemo

I'd appreciate creating a discussion on suggestions to make the best shooter on Android or any mobile platform for that matter.

Thanks again,

Albert Pucciani

Advertisement
    Jofaba likes this.
  2. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

Its a fun game. It definitely gives your thumbs a work out.

3. AlbertPucciani

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking for some feedback- its really hard to engage customers because they rarely reply to emails.

In your opinion (and anyone else who is willing to download the demo, or buy the full version), what makes the difference between this and a five star game?

If you think it's five star, thats great! Can you think something you still might want to change or improve upon?

Thanks a lot for your input,

Albert Pucciani

4. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

I played the demo for a bit. I like it, my thumbs were a bit tired after, lol. A few things that could improve the game would be: more polished looking text, and also adding something like moving targets.

5. AlbertPucciani

Thanks for you reply. Do you mean the text in the menus, or in-game? Or Both?

Thanks again.

6. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

This game is pretty fun. I might buy it after finishing the demo.

7. AlbertPucciani

Glad to hear, any suggestions?

8. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Maybe enable multi touch so you can shoot two things at once. Also, there were a few times when I was using both thumbs, I didn't take my left thumb off fast enough to use my right thumb.

Also, maybe put points on the targets that shoot back, so a head shot would be worth more, etc.

Other than that, it is a pretty addicting game

9. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

I bought it. So far I'm really enjoying it. I'll come back with some feedback after I have played it for awhile.

10. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

I love this game! I downloaded it a couple weeks back. I definitely could give some suggestions; being both a game enthusiast and gun enthusiast. I love how the game developers are so integrated into the community. =)

Give me a day or two to re-familiarize myself with the game and I'll share my thoughts.

11. AlbertPucciani

Cool, I'm anxious to hear back from both of you.

@beenz: Thanks again, So many people have suggested multi-touch that the final episode (currently being worked on, has dual machine guns and a sniper rifle), should be out to (full game only) in about two weeks, but I can't promise an exact date since I'm a lone wolf.

P.S. If you haven't already, would you mind leaving me a comment/rating in the marketplace?

12. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

In game.

13. Fatwaz

Fatwaz Well-Known Member

good demo.i will download the full game i think.got a bit frantic at the end lol.i would agree with the comment on moving targets that would be great.

good luck

14. AlbertPucciani

I agree too with moving targets (those were in my original vision.) I had some pretty cool scenes in my head that I just didn't have time to do, but they will appear in an update to the full version and eventually show up briefly in the demo.

Actually, in the full game, the final level (level nine) of the first episode has a battle against two gattling guns:

[​IMG]

They begin moving when they receive enough damage. If anyone has gotten to that boss battle, please let me know what you thought. Was it too hard, easy? Do you like the "crouching" feature?

Thanks again

15. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

In preparation for a dream come true (getting the opportunity to share my thoughts with a developer of a game that I LOVE) I just bought Agent. I'm going to play it today and tomorrow then offer my review and suggestions. I don't expect anything I say to change your mind or the direction of the game, but if it does then *BLISS!* =)

BTW, you deserve every penny you get.

Note: I may not be able to give my full attention until the weekend.

16. AlbertPucciani

Very kind words! I'm anxious to hear back from you.

17. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

damn, missing an important word: I just BOUGHT Agent. I've started my note taking. I think and hope that my comments will help, but only because you are asking for feedback.

I'll keep you updated.

18. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

Okay so I have two pages of notes for Episode 1 but.. after finishing it, I don't think any of it would help you better the game. Episode 1 is perfect. I'd only suggest adding a fourth goal (something above gold) to increase the replayability of at LEAST the lower levels. I was a Gold winner on most of them by my second, third,or fourth way through.

Episode 2... I just started, and I've got some beers in me so I'll hold off before holding judgement. I'm not really digging the multi-shot and that was my complaint with the demo as well. I understand the powerup system but it's still semi-auto which feels odd and gets tiresome (literally). I'll talk about episode 2 after I've given it some sober time.

But man, you know what the **** you're doing to make a fun game like this. I LOVED the hostage and "behind" targets. I'm so glad I bought the full version =)

19. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

ps: my notes are streaming conciousness in style. If you're interested in reading them just as a sort of realtime experience of your game let me know. I'm more than happy to share. You won't learn anything but you'll get to see my thought progress after completing each level of Episode 1.

20. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

Just reread my experience playing through Episode 1 and I think you'd enjoy it. Should I email or pm or what? Let me know.

21. AlbertPucciani

Your experience would be extremely helpful to me, you can PM it, or email it to apucciani (at) g-m-a-i-l-dot-com, or if you don't mind the openness, you can post it live here.

You know I have had a hate/love relationship with episode 2 all along. It's a change in pace and requires brute force style marksmanship (especially with the shotgun). In "Intro to the 12-Gauge", I once got over 550x streak.

Episode 3 returns you to a similar "frantic" feel (as Fatwaz said) when you get the Assault Rifle, and end against a giant army of like 60 tanks.

Holding the phone in the palm of your hand and shooting with your pointer finger will induce less strain on your fingers, and you will shoot much faster.

Gratefully,

22. AlbertPucciani

I'm going to keep this as the official "Agent (Shoot the Targets)" thread and create a link on the website. I'll eventually have some videos up on YouTube to demonstrate the game, and I'll post them here.

I'll also post some beta shots of the new locations and action too.

23. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

I'm fine with it being public. Just keep in mind that I was playing for fun while drinking and keeping notes for you =)

24. AlbertPucciani

I have to agree with you on all of your points. Interesting insight about the demo/full version losing all your saves. I may be changing the demo significantly to fix this when I release Survivor Mode.

I like the way you talked me through your experience, I actually had to go back and play some of the levels to relive the experience. A lot of them just kinda came together because of the randomizer, I think.

Armed with what you have given me, I'll be joining you in the drinking and the "gaming".

Their is a level in Episode 2, "Pick Your Poison". Whats yours?

25. Jofaba

Jofaba Well-Known Member

Pabst Blue Ribbon on average. I'll toss some Captain Morgan and/or jagermeister in there on occasion =P

edit: I am assuming you're taking a level name and making a social drinking conversation starter and not asking a game question that i just dont understand lol