• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AGM Rock V5

Phil73

Lurker
Mar 23, 2013
Hi all not long since bought a agm rock and am interested in rooting it but am a complete newb I was going to use root android but from what I have read on here defo giving that a miss (cheers for saving me 30quid) any ideas any body?cant see anything on the phone lists apart from the cat b10 which is the same phone but i dont know if the firmware etc is the same any help much appreciated :thinking:

To Root CAT B10 or its associates, FortisX, Utano Barrier, Telex 3200R, etc.
go to Utano Barrier T180: Root Zugriff einrichten - Seite 3 - Android-Hilfe.de and download the update zip (you might have to register...use google crome as it provides a good translation). place the zip in the root of your sd. reboot into recovery and install zip from sd. reboot and your rooted.

found this under AKA utano thank you very much tommytopdrive dead simple and it defo works just done it, shit my self when it came up with android system failed (or summat like that) thanks again gimmie those appps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones