• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ah..Decisions Decisions

Well, you guys are a big help, lol. I'm glad some people actually know their stuff. So you guys think I should stick to the incredible, huh? I think I'm going to do that. Is there any good TV show watching applications, also? Lol. I'm a sucker for 80/90's cartoons.

Well, I know I would!!

No idea on the TV app, I haven't seen one. It may exist though. Worse case senerio you could always put the shows on your SD card and watch them from there, assuming you already own them.

Upvote 0
Reactions: GammaAzazel
Upvote 0
Well, I've been waiting for my Incredible to come in because of the back order (it comes in, in about 6 days) and I hear about the Verizon letting people switch orders over to the X. Well my Verizon store isn't doing the X pre-orders but they ARE letting people switch over to the X if they bring in their Incredible that they pre-ordered. They don't have an X demo phone at my verizon either. So I can't really get my hands on one yet so I don't know how it performs. My question is which one do you think is better? Which is gonna get the most updates, more useful, stuff like that. I've seen videos but they don't really cover the whole phone, its just a simple overview, so I have no idea which to chose, should I just keep the Incredible or what?

For an indepth review of the entire phone, go to youtube and search,
"droid x part 1"
"droid x part 2"
"droid x part 3"
by mobileburn

He posts a really good review and covers the entire phone inside and out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones