• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ahhh, a sucessful day in the life of a DroidX..

.........at 6:30am my DroidX gently woke me with it's alarm setting. Answered 2 emails, showered and out in my territory we go. I'm a sales rep for a biopharmaceutical company handling 1/2 of the state. Numerous phone calls all day, numerous emails answered, and way too many texts. At lunch listened to Pandora and surfed the web. Had to drive 2 and 1/2 hours to another city and used the Nav. all the way to my hotel without a hitch. Used Where to find all the restaurants and the one I wanted...and once again in a strange city...Nav got me there easily.

While sitting alone at dinner I used Where again to find a restaurant that could deliver my lunch for tomorrow. Boom, and lunch was all scheduled within minutes. Surfed my guitar and tennis forums during dessert. Forgot toothpaste, so Where found me a Target close by. Got there and for the fun of it i tried my Barcode scanner and found that it was cheaper at Walmart....but I didn't care, just wanted to try it. Nav. my way back to the hotel, called the wife and kids. Now I'm in my room, surfing the web on the X in the comfort of a deluxe king bed and watching sports center.

A sucessful day in the life of the DroidX!!! I love it! Best of all..........................................I'm at 50% battery life! Oh yeah!!!!!

HAH! Nice post! :)
I got the extended battery before my droid x came in the mail, and my battery life is simply amazing! (I saw the pics of the thicker cover, which is almost the same as stock and I figured I might as well get use to the phone with the thicker cover right away hehe)
I absolutely LOVE this phone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones