aHome help for Droid Eris?General

Last Updated:

1. dookie

dookie New Member This Topic's Starter

I am rather new to the Droid, having been a proud Storm owner since last April up until yesterday, so forgive me if this question is ignorant, I am a Droid newbie, and I'm having an issue that- after an hour of searching- I have still yet to find an actual answer for.

Upon purchasing my new Droid I realized that the program aHome is required to download a lot of themes I want. I did a search for it on the App Marketplace, and despite finding many themes and a version of aHome lite, I have come up unsucessful to finding the needed program. (aHome lite apparently doesn't work with the Droid Eris?) I am not sure if I just missed it, but I searched through all of the "aHome" search results until I met the very end of the thread (more times than I care to count), and still nothing. Is this program not available for the Eris yet, or am I just a raging moron who missed it in my (alright you got me... THIRD) search?

Eck. Any help or suggestions would be much appriciated, as my boyfriend and I are both eager to purchase themes that we can't find the download program for!

Advertisement
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

Checkout androlib.com you can use barcode scanner to read the codes there

3. dookie

dookie New Member This Topic's Starter

I can't seem to locate it on there. I'm not sure if my computer is acting silly or I'm just blind but it seems that all it gives me each time are themes, and not the actual product itself.