1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Ainol Novo 7 Crystal 8GB Android 4.1 Tablet

1. MatthiasBerger

MatthiasBerger New Member

Any more information on this tablet? Seems strange that it appeared out of nowhere and there isn't anything about this model even on Ainol's site yet but in the case of Fire they even have a pre-sell. Though it might explain why the popular Elf II went out of production - Crystal seems to be in some ways "the new Elf" with new features as Jelly Beans and MVA screen. Some sellers also state is has a quad core Mali400 GPU instead of a dual core GPU.

Advertisement
    :
  2. vabin

vabin Member

Aninol Novo 7 Crystal is a new product.
    Concerned about the tablet PC
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

That's often the way with Chinese tech manufacturers. their English sites are way out of date, neglected, or just go "404". The Chinese pages are usually much more current and up to date.
  4. ahmedtarek

ahmedtarek New Member

Hi
    iam going to give you answer

wait
  5. ahmedtarek

ahmedtarek New Member

I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

<a href="http://www.********.com/pages/ployer-momo7-review-the-details-of-the-look-and-more">Ployer Momo7,much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal</a>
  6. asraf78

asraf78 New Member

Hi every one....i have the required information u need
  7. asraf78

asraf78 New Member

I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.
    Ployer Momo7,much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal