Ainol Novo 7 ELF 7" Android 4.0 HD TabletTips

Last Updated:

1. Coolioh

Coolioh New Member This Topic's Starter

I Just got me my The Ainol Novo 7 Elf Edition shipped today home. And im loving this thing, at first thought the 7 inch screen i was thinking its a bit little. But when i got it today, unboxed it and starting playing with it, i was amazed. The touch response speed is unbelievable. The resolution of it and the picture density was also stunning. I played a video on YT, on 1080p and it was so pure and crystal picture, that i cannot describe. Not yet done playing with it tho. But all i can say is this is a Must Have Tablet.

If you are not impressed and want to find out a bit more from this tablet, go to
    HTML:
    1. http://www.uplaytablet.com/ainol-novo-7-elf-7-inch-hd-1024600-android-4-0-tablet-pc-with-1gb-ddr3-ram-arm-a10-many-core-2160p-2mp-front-camera-hdmi-8gb/
    they will help you a lot in your decision.

Advertisement
  2. petarte

petarte New Member

Ainol Novo 7 ELF is one of the best tablets i have.

3. petarte

petarte New Member

4. anjelidet

anjelidet New Member

Absolutely, Ainol Novo is the newcomer who supports the latest operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream. Equipped with the latest specifications to support its performance, among others: Screen 7 "HD with a resolution of 1024x600, 1GB DDR3, ARM Processor Core A10 Many, front 2MP camera, HDMI slot, 8GB of internal memory, an elegant and stylish design.

Complete information: uPlay tablet | Ainol Novo 7 ELF - Android 4.0 HD Tablet

5. askarov

askarov New Member

I just got the NOVO 7 ELF tablet. the instructions are in chinese. i start the device and its asking me for a password, i can't seem to find anything ono the instructions (as i wrote, in chinese).
    anyone?
    thanks

6. Vik2009

Vik2009 New Member

I have the same tablet with internal memory of 16Gb without SD inserted.
    I have a problem, I can't copy files using USB. I can rename the files but not create files and folders. Any idea?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ameliaandy

ameliaandy New Member

I Just got my The Ainol Novo 7 Elf II today, it is a best tablet pc.
    I only just share my shopping experience

8. kathrinx

kathrinx New Member

9. sohaib16640

sohaib16640 New Member

i just got ainol novo elf 2 a week before. and i forgot my unlock pattern and now it is asking to sign in by google account but it says user name is incorrect but it is correct