• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale Air Jordan Retro Space Jam's 11

HaunteD CoucH

Feb 16, 2010
WA
Ok, so I have 2 pairs of Air Jordan Retro Space Jams in blue and black Size US 11, and 1 pair of Air Jordan Retro Space Jams in red and black SIZE 12. JW if anyone is interested at all. Shoot me a PM or leave something below. MY PRICES DEFEAT EBAY'S TAKE A LOOK!

I would like to sell the blue/black ones at 280 shipped with insurance and delivery conformation and all the bubble wrap plus that styrofoam things inside the box.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item519059fb32

Then the red/black on ebay are 899 shipped, so I don't think that 600 is a bad price for them shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fb70429&itemid=280445503220&ff4=263602_263622
So Yeah, I am pretty Sure my price of 290 less is good.

I would put them on ebay, put to avoid fees, I wanted to see if anyone is interested here, so first come first serve, and yes I can get my hands on various colors and sizes, but these are the ones in my hand right now.

Never Worn or anything like that to deminish the product's immaculant condition.

Will only ship in US and Canada. Paypal is the only payment. Thanks!:)

Edit- ONLY ONE PAIR OF THE SIZE 11 BLACK/BLUE ONES LEFT! and THE SIZE 12 RED/BLACK ONE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS!

Reactions: iphone
I would consider the blue/black ones, do they come in the original box? And what do you mean by styrofoam things?

Yes, they all come in the original boxes, and are the real deal! I will ship priority and with bubble wrap to insure the safety of the shoes, will provide delivery conformation and tracking as well, and by the styrofoam things I meant this----
Foam_Peanuts.jpg

PM'ed you.

EDIT: they are called Styrofoam Peanuts!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones