• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Air Playit: No longer updated?

Upvote 0
It can still be downloaded at Air Playit - Streaming Video to Android 0.9 Beta free download - Software reviews, downloads, news, free trials, freeware and full commercial software - Downloadcrew but, as Mike said, either the link is broken and they'll want to fix it or they just gave up interest in the product and the site will stay up until the hosting company doesn't get paid and takes it down.

Thanks, but I don't know if I can trust that website..

I just bought Plex, but I'm not sure on how to use it. Any tips?

Upvote 0
is there some reason for this addiction to the most recent version i am unaware of? i hardly updates any apps that work properly (updates can change the UI to something i might dislike, uses more space on the internal storage, might break things) and fail to see the point.

for that same reason i no longer care if i'm even on the most recent version of Android.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones