• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AirDroid alternative which can transfer files to SD

hisup123

Mar 5, 2011
Does anyone know an alternative to AirDroid which can directly upload files from my computer and write it on my external SD card. This is causing me a lot of problems as AirDroid can read files and download them from my SD car to my computer but cannot upload them directly on my SD. Any help?

My Phone Explorer. You install the freeware program on your PC and the client on your device. I use it primarily for syncing, but you can easily upload files as well. It's how I get all of my MP3s onto my SD card.

FJ Software Development

Thanks a lot. Did my work.. But do you know any app which lets you do it from a browser? Without installing a program on your PC?

Upvote 0
My Phone Explorer. You install the freeware program on your PC and the client on your device. I use it primarily for syncing, but you can easily upload files as well. It's how I get all of my MP3s onto my SD card.

FJ Software Development

Just wondering why you just simply don't drag and drop your MP3's to you card there is no need for a app to do this,for me i just plug my unit into the comp and drop my MP3,s into the music folder and its done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones