Airport City - Friend Code & Trades thread

1. wolfie8000

wolfie8000 Member

Thanks for the amperemeters. Barry I think I sent it back, Kos7 i have all the stuff you need just have to wait till tomorrow. Livebait i sent you a server rack, tomorrow i can send you the stamp.
    Make sure everybody updates there lists.
    This is what I need now
    In-Game name: wolfie80

Friend Code: vtuh7h

Level: 27

What I would like, Packaging machine, Cooling chamber, Defroster, Master plan, Transmitter, Altimeter.
  2. JMurph

JMurph New Member

Looking forward to having new neighbors. Thanks.

Friend code: x46293
  3. tmclaj

tmclaj Member

kos7 - Thanks for the amperemeter.
  4. mentalmickey

mentalmickey Member

The one thing i really need is the Flight helmet more then anything else at the moment, i have recieved one thank you, just need the other one and finally can send folk to thailand etc... bring on the long haul flights lol...

again cracking thread and hopefully as you say it will reset tommorow and we then can send lots more... still need the other items but the helmet is the most important thing right now.
  5. Jeip40

Jeip40 Member

Im at level 19
    My code is ie19f6. username Jeip40

If anyone can help with:
    textbook, whiteboard, wide binoculars,
    shredder, stamps, cash counter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and lets keep those airplanes in the air.
  6. RobstaNZ

RobstaNZ New Member

My code is fi0y5i
    Just about level 20
    Need flight helmet, text book, stapler, calculator, whiteboard.
  7. KingTippytoes

KingTippytoes New Member

Hi there everyone!!
    Username: KingTippytoes
    Friend code: 3wdge4
    Level: 17 (only 400 off level 18)
    Need: 2 x stapler, 1 x calculator, 2 x whiteboard

Thanks anyone who sends me anything!!
  8. hoekone

hoekone New Member

just sent out a bunch of stuff to anyone i could in here, some i cant help out cause im only on level 14. Ive also received some gifts, thankyou very much to all participating.

In-game name: Hoekone
    Friend code: l0av3l
    Level: 14
    Items needed:
    2x flight helmets
    2x flight goggles
  9. matthew2615

matthew2615 New Member

In-game name: matt2615
    Friend code: mtwvj6
    Level:*20
    Items needed: flight helmet

Thanks
  10. mentalmickey

mentalmickey Member

morning folk

jeip40 - shredder sent, wolfie80 - laser cutter sent, kos7 - shredder sent.

if anyone of you could send me the flight helmet, a pair of wide-angle binoculars and also a weather display that would be fanstastic please.

In-Game name: Mad37

Friend Code: yljz7l

Level: 19

What is needed: Flight Helmet x1. Stapler x1. Calculator x2, Binoculars x 1, Weather Display x 2, Shredder x 2, Stamp x 2, Cash Counter x 2, Server Bank x 2.

that leaves me 17 gifts to send, let me know the rest off you what you want sending more then anything else and will try to send away.

have a great day.
  11. london305

london305 New Member

Add me please
    In-game name: London
    Friend code: pm8h1w
    Level:*28
    Items needed: packaging machine, cooling chamber, defroster
    Thanks.
    Btw, I'm about to upgrade my terminal from level 4 to level 5, anyone know what items are needed and from what destination? I don't want to spend the money and can't fly to get the items since i'm still building that damned catering facility. Oh it takes so long!!!!!!Thanks.
  12. barryvb

barryvb Member

Just added a few of the codes above (why only 5 :mad:)
    I just send out:
    Wolfie80 -lasercutter
    Jeip40 - wide binoculars
    Hoekone (ingame name =l0av3l?) - flight helmets

Mad37 - I thought i invited you but cant find you - is your name changed?
    Some invites are pending, so I will send you later.

I urgently need:
    Amperemeter, Hull parts, laser Cutter, Parts of the romp

Less urgent is:
    stapler (dont know if this is the correct name, cause i am on the dutch version)

Please send me an invite if you want to have my gifts.
    Thanks,
    Barry - g8jg9k
    level 21
  13. mentalmickey

mentalmickey Member

hello barryvb

i dont think so, although i have found out that when i add a friends code my username is changed to that also, so have just changed this back to mad37 and you just sent me the helmet so thats really much appreciated so finally can send some flights to san francisco, thailand etc lol.

mad37 - yljz7l
  14. KingTippytoes

KingTippytoes New Member

Hi All,
    Have started to send some gifts to people and would appreciate any of the following gifts. Thanks very much!!!

Username: KingTippytoes
    Level: 18
    Code: 3wdge4
    Need: 1 x textbook, 2 x whiteboard, 2 x wide angle binoculars, 2 x weather display, 2 x power source, 1 x drill machine, 2 x insulation, 2 x stapler, 1 x calculator.

Any gifts would be very appreciated!!
    Cheers,
    KingTippytoes
  15. QU1NL4N

QU1NL4N New Member

hi,

username- QU1NL4N
    friend code- 5btz31
    lvl 26
    items needed- 2 x ergonomic chairs, 2 x smoke detectors

will start sending gifts now thanks
  16. Dusss

Dusss Member

I'm at level 35 for a while. The game is still under construction and hopefully the next levels are available very soon. You can update your terminal. While it's under construction you still can house 180 passengers and you're able to use it. I bet you don't regret it because after upgrading you have a buffer of 520 passengers :D
    I don't remember quite well what you need to upgrade. What i do know is that you need 3 smoke detectors and 3 archive boxes. I think the other items are 3 server racks ands 3 chairs. But again, i'm not sure about the chairs and server racks. Also i don't know the official names of the items in english because i'm playing the game in dutch.
    Unfortunately i reached the max of adding friends today. But if you add me by my friendcode 5bp4gl, i will send you an item what you need. I still can send 5 items today.
    Good luck and let me know what item you want to receive. First i'm going to watch formula one and after that i will check here again.
    By the way, you can do me a big favour by sending me a transmitter or a copier ;)
  17. Andreey

Andreey Member

Hello,

my friend code is: l1x8pv

Please add me.

Thanks!
  18. kos7

kos7 Member

Phew! Well here's a list of the gifts I just gave to people's requests in this thread and the one I made about sharing gifts in the other forum (http://androidforums.com/android-ga...city-players-around-level-20-trade-gifts.html)

Kit - Weather Display
    Reaney10 - Whiteboard
    Mad37 - Calculator
    wolfie80 - Laser Cutter
    Barry - Laser Cutter (and I worked out that Romp in Dutch is Hull in English, you want the item called "Hull Parts" in the English version :))
    hoekone - flight helmet
    KingTippytoes - Weather Display
    tmclaj - Defroster
    MortenH - Server Rack
    RobstaNZ - Stapler
    QU1NL4N - Amperemeter

Please update your wishlists so we know what not to give anymore!
    Will send more later when I have more time! Definitely need to try to set up something more organised soon :)

london and Duss I added you guys, will send what I can when you accept. Andreey: I got your add, any requests for items you need?

And many thanks for all the gifts so far, here is my updated wishlist!

In-game name: kos7
    Friend code: 8m3uq2
    Level: 21
    Items needed: 1 Weather Display, 2 Cash Counter, 1 Calculator
    KingTippytoes and Dusss like this.
  19. kos7

kos7 Member

Phew! Well here's a list of the gifts I just gave to people's requests in this thread and the one about game codes in the sub forum.

Kit - Weather Display
    Reaney10 - Whiteboard
    Mad37 - Calculator
    wolfie80 - Laser Cutter
    Barry - Laser Cutter (and I worked out that Romp in Dutch is Hull in English, you want the item called "Hull Parts" in the English version :))
    hoekone - Flight Helmet
    KingTippytoes - Weather Display
    tmclaj - Defroster
    MortenH - Server Rack
    RobstaNZ - Stapler
    QU1NL4N - Amperemeter

Please update your wishlists so we know what not to give anymore!
    Will send more later when I have more time! Definitely need to try to set up something more organised soon :)

And many thanks for all the gifts so far, here is my updated wishlist!

Items needed: 1 Weather Display, 2 Cash Counter, 1 Calculator
  20. jacquioooo

jacquioooo New Member

Hello there,

Name is jack
    Lvl is 9
    code is d66tig

Any idea how to finish tower2 with having to spend REAL green money? Ta :)
  21. mentalmickey

mentalmickey Member

Hello everyone and kos7

just want to say thank you for all the gifts, things looking closer to being updated now lol.... just doing an updated list so you know what i need now:

In game name - mad37

friend code - yljz7l

items now needed:

1 x stapler, 1 x calculator, 1 x textbook, 1 x wide-angle binoculars, 2 x weather display, 1 x shredder, 2 x stamo, 2 x server rack, 2 x power source, 2 x drill machine, 2 x insulation.... thats it lol not much really.

just a big thanks to Kos7 for thinking off starting this, without your thread dont think many off us would be completing anything to soon.

have a great sunday

michael
  22. kos7

kos7 Member

Hi jacq! I added you as a neighbour, as soon as you accept I will be able to send you any items you need as gifts.

Let us know which items you need to open your tower and any other buildings and we can send them to you when we are able!

Items needed: 1 Cash Counter, 1 Calculator
  23. benjaminhwa

benjaminhwa New Member

add me pls!!!:shot:
    code: 54ek9s
  24. paulv6666

paulv6666 Member

Hi ya'll

perhaps an unusual one here, but added a friend, she showed up in neighbors as a name i did not recognise (possibly initial bugs/glitches) so removed and now i cant re add them despite her still having me in her neighbors list? any idea how this can be ammended. appreciate any answers

On another note the addition of adding friends for trade alone is an excellent addition to the game! finally got my flight school through this.

im level 22 and willing to add/be added for trades if anyone needs anything

vxepoc

Many thanks
  25. themaxrj

themaxrj New Member

Hi guys
    name: themaxrj
    code: vi3a0p or vi3aop
    level: 27/45