• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airport City - Friend Code & Trades thread

In-game name: Nico
Friend code: bio0j7
Level: 29
stars : 46

Still need 3 Loudspeakers and 3 Power Amplifiers to complete the quest and only 3 days left.
Please help me!
I have spare haze machines and sport lights but i'm not allowed to send them as gifts for now.

Does someone really manage to get loudspeakers or power amplifier from flights to Bali or London?

Thanks

Reactions: ambarZ and Wolff
Upvote 0
In-game name: Power Amp :)
Friend code: 3PCWL4
Level: 24
stars : 33

Alright, 1 day left and I need 3 Power Amplifiers, 2 Spotlights and 50 BJs (Biker Jackets) gutter minds ;). I've been running day and night flights to London and Bali, never once received an item, so I guess I'm officially begging at this point. If you send to me, I'll gladly try to return the favor. I can send Spotlights, but none of the other items appear on my list. Add me with a profile name of spotlight and I'll hook you up quick. Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello!!!! I have a question. Should I update the game, have the old one. Just because all the gifts disapere. Thanks

I wish I didn't update, but just my personal opinion. I had to sell some passenger generators to buy a couple of biker jacket generators and the music arena, but they've made it fairly impossible to complete the task (at least at my level and resources). Not letting us gift the required items and requiring us to build multiple buildings on land that's just too expensive is a bit rough. That's my rant. In the end, it's a game, it takes FOREVER to play, but I guess if it went quick I'd bitch that I was out of reasons to keep playing, so I just play it and pass the time.

The coming update with the ability to visit neighbors looks kinda cool though. Hopefully they don't take more gifts away from us. Hopefully after the concert quest we'll get all our gifts back (crossing my fingers).

Reactions: honken77
Upvote 0
hi my code is <removed by moderator>
i need a lot of stuff flight helmet, text book, stapler, calculator, whiteboard, loudspeaker, jacket, power amplifier,spotlight, stamp, shredder, cash counter, server rack

Any help would be appreciated, I would also send stuff that other players need. Thanks

What is your in game name? I'll add you and send spotlights. Would appreciate a return of spotlights please.

Upvote 0
I added you back on my neighbors list, you should see a request to add me. :) I'll send you some Rock Fest stuff.

The game allows to return send an item even if you can't normally send it from your available list. That's a good thing. :cool:

P.S. I just had two jets land at the same time and both dropped a Power Amplifier , which completed my Music Arena! Rock on, now I can get some sleep.;)

Any chance you remember where the flights came from that dropped the amps? I've got 9 airport cash and would need 10 to complete the quest (If I can get enough jackets), so I'm just waiting until the last minute to see if it's worth it. Been running constant flights and the only rock items I have is from gifts. Thanks man.

Upvote 0
I received my Amps from London, but Bali should also drop them. I send you some Jackets, if I can find your name. Did you change your user on the profile tab in Airport City?

Yeah, "I'm Power Amp :)" now. Do you need anything? I got a power amp from a flight to Bali finally, so I have the option of spending airport cash to finish if I can get the jackets. Obviously I'll keep running flights since airport cash is more valueable than gold, lol. (I'm glad the moderator of the forum started finally removing people's game codes, it was WAY too easy to find people before, I was hating how convenient it was)

Even more than biker jackets, I could use a couple spotlights. I can send one to you if you'd be able to send it back to me? Same deal goes for anyone reading. :)

LOL, you just sent me flight catering and I sent you back additional radar (saw it on your display name) We'll have one more chance tomorrow :)

Upvote 0
hi every one my nephew delete it my game from my phone and now I lost all my progress I was level 30 half way to level 31, does anyone know how can I recover my game data, i did a backup with astro app, but I re install the game and im staring from scratch. can anyone help.
:afraid:
Dusss might be able to help.:driver:
I know the other day I was playing. Then I took a break. When I came back to open my App it said Airport City has not been installed on your device.
What I did was turned my phone off for a little bit, turned it back on and everything was back to normal.

Hope this helps
:adore::adore:

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if its possible to obtain the game back. The game reset itself and erased all my game. It's prompting me to start all over. I was at level 26 and had almost all the available land purchased and built. I also had almost 300 bills available to spend.... anyone please help! :mad:

:dito:

happen to me too. Just told me my game was not install on my phone
bawling.gif

I turned my phone off. waited a few minutes, turned it back on...and I was in luck....When I turned my phone back on. I was able to play Airport City again, right were I left off, without losing anything.
dancing.gif

Good luck, hope this helps:adore:

Upvote 0
Hey, been playing this game quite a lot and will need friends for trades etc. I have added some people in this thread.

Username : PP-(what i need)
Cide: 2atojh
Level 33
I am looking for active friends, its a bit boring gifting to people without getting things in return.

At the moment all i need is plane parts to fix my planes :) so feel free to add me. Cheers!

Upvote 0
Very pleased with this new interactive version of the game. Now I don't feel like I'm going at this alone. I would LOVE any gift help, and I will respond quickly with what you need!

Username: 777CAPT/FuelAdtv
Friend Code: 1inoam
Level: 30

Current Projects:

Repair Base Level 5: Air Vent Filter (2), TV Panels(2), Controller (1)
Control Tower Level 6: Dispatcher Console (3), Radar (4)

Also need: Fuel Additive

Reactions: Glad2BMe
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones