• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm Sid from Bangalore, India.

I've been fascinated with the Android OS ever since i first used the Moto Droid (just for a couple of minutes).

It took me an easy three hours to go through a few threads on this forum and it's really impressive how anyone could get help with anything android, so fast.

I'm currently using an iPhone 3G (not S) and i'm planning to buy a new Android based phone. All i come across is HTC this, HTC that and a negligible amount of other Android carriers. Is HTC that good?

Which phone do i go in for keeping in mind smooth interface and value for money, and obviously, which will run Android 2.2.

So, any suggestions? or anything that i should keep in mind before buying THAT Android phone this weekend?

Thanks for looking.

ps: sorry for the long intro.

I really liked the Xperia X10 but almost everyone told me how stupid i would be if i bought that.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones