1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

AJen..new LG OPTIMUS C...HELP!Support

1. AJenjohnson

AJenjohnson New Member

My wife and I just got this killer phone..LG Optimus..anyone who has any tips as far as apps, technology helpful hints, phone abilities, and just what cool things this phone does that I domt know already, im a quick learner, and very excited and eager to know more, more, more...so PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT BE HELPFUL...
    THANKS..AJ.to

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :) Check out the LG Optimus C thread: LG Optimus C - Android Forums
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

Welcome!!
  4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!
  5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Moved
  6. Cthulhu14

Cthulhu14 Member

Welcome! The most helpful app I found was advanced task killer cause idk about you but my optimus c dies quick and I found out that this phone keeps the app runming inbackground mode once you, kaunched it and clised it
  7. mattsledge

mattsledge Active Member

Advanced task killers are not worth the trouble, in my opinion - and experience. The battery in the C is pretty good. As long as you have brightness all the way down, aren't running apps piling up automatic notifications all the time (twitter, facebook, email, etcetera) and use GPS only when needed, you'll be fine.

And always have a charger or extra charged battery on hand just in case.
  8. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

I agree
  9. woodgtrplyr

woodgtrplyr Member

Juice defender is a must have. I am in and out of buildings all day and this helps keep my battery life up. After 18 hours off the charger I am at 44 percent after a days use today.