Alarm clock and phone dock?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by trvlrschick, Apr 3, 2012.

1. trvlrschick

trvlrschick Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I'm looking for something like the iHome that docks an iPhone, has a radio, plays music from the phone through the speakers, and has two alarm clocks. I have one from my old iPhone, but now that I've switched to the Galaxy Note, I would like to be able to charge my phone in the bedroom and have an alarm clock as well. Anyone have anything like this?

Advertisement
  2. Joao12Ferreira

Mar 27, 2012
    the only thing i found was a dock to charge Galaxy Note

3. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Male
    Private Security
    Seattle
    3waygeek likes this.
  4. 3waygeek

3waygeek Well-Known Member

May 8, 2011
    I also have the Philips AS140 -- I just got it last week. It works pretty well, except that whenever my GSII is in range, it insists on making an A2DP connection to the dock, even when I don't want it to.

5. krisatt

krisatt New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    The ihome iC50 is exactly that- charges, plays radio, has an alarm clock- but I'm having trouble using with my Samsung galaxy S3 to play music from the phone as the ihome shuts off every 3 minutes (an auto off function that I haven't been able to disable or get around)

6. Never heard of the Auto Shut off function from iHome. I have the same dock iC50.

The 1st one had every display light on. I couldn't tell what was the time, station, AM, PM etc. My wife took it back and exchanged it for a new one. The new one works great.

I simply change the Mode to the Music symbol and play the music from my Galaxy S3.