Alarm Clock Not Working ProperlySupport

1. famasutika

famasutika Active Member

My default Android 1.5 alarm clock didn't work properly. I tried to scheduled an everyday and a pre-scheduled Mon-Fri alarm clock.

Looks like the 1st time when I activate my alarm, it worked. But it didn't for the subsequent days.

Anybody has any idea what went wrong here? Is there any other alarm clock freeware that could helps?

Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Michel Dover

Michel Dover Active Member

If you selected: select alarm - repeat - every day, it works.
  3. famasutika

famasutika Active Member

Apparently, the suggestion posted from the linkage didn't help much. I'd tried to set the ringtone volume upon alarm configuration, but didn't help.

Try to power off and on again, didn't help.

But I did use the Speaker phone functionality almost everyday. Probably that's the cause.

Very frustrated with Android with this simple feature..

Does anyone has any other suggestions to get rid of this problem?
  4. kabbie_mcfeely

kabbie_mcfeely Well-Known Member

I use mine everyday.

I just reset it every night. My schedule varies sometimes so I don't leave it set to go off everyday.
  5. famasutika

famasutika Active Member

but that's the a good workaround/solution. Does anyone has any better idea to get rid of the problem permanently?
  6. gravy21

gravy21 New Member

Everyone I hear that makes this comment is running a task killer app without clock on the ignore list. Do you fall into this category?
  7. rahvee

rahvee Member

First most common problem: You have a task killer that's killing the alarm app before it alarms.

Second most common problem: In alarm clock / settings, ensure "Alarm in silent mode" is enabled.

Third most common problem: When you set your alarm, make sure the icon appears in the status bar. If it doesn't, you need to go manage applications / and delete data from the alarm clock app. And obviously try again.