Alarm Clock on Note?Support

1. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I usually just tap the time on Beautiful Widgets and set the Alarm Clock. Not working on the Note? What's everyone using?

Advertisement
    :
  2. francton

francton Active Member

I use Talking AlarmClock. Just write a text message and it reads it out as part of the alarm tone. I also find its simpler than the stock Alarm application in terms of setting repetitions.
  3. cwrig

cwrig Well-Known Member

There is a clock app that contains the alarm function.
  4. tashspop

tashspop Member

i just use alarm that came on phone. i couldn't find it off clock widget, i had to go to clock in my apps.
  5. HowDoiUseAndro

HowDoiUseAndro Well-Known Member

Alarm Clock Xtreme Free can wake you to music of your choice, gently raise the alarm volume to wake you, make you solve math problems to prove you're really awake and more.

Another free well-designed alarm clock worth looking at is MRKAlarm.
  6. floatasfeather

floatasfeather New Member

Was going nuts trying to find out why my Samsung galaxy note alarm wasnt working. Worked for months without a problem, then suddenly... nothing. The alarm worked fine when i set it to test , but the next morning.... nothing, then by accident i swiped from the top down to show notifications etc... and found that the " BLOCKER " was on!... switched it all off... working fine now... So does anyone actually read the instructions?