Alarm clock only vibrates now, won't play any sound.General

Last Updated:

1. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Using the default alarm clock, this morning i noticed my alarm was only vibrating and is no longer playing any sound. Has anyone else had this problem? I have the volume on all other applications turned up, not sure why this is suddenly doing this.

Advertisement
  2. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

Download Volume Control off of the market (the one that looks like a speaker, not the equalizer) and adjust your volumes from there. I'm not sure what else could be the problem, but I hope that helps.

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

4. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Yes my alarm has done this also today. Tell me if there is a fix. The volume control isnt the problem.

5. Natas

Natas Well-Known Member

I use the alarm clock everyday, I have to reboot my phone before I go to bed, then select the alarms using the checkboxes. Been doing that for weeks

6. itsglorious

itsglorious Member

go to the screen that you use to set your alarm clock. then click on the ringtone you are going to use. it will bring up a menu of different sounds. on that menu, use the volume rocker to adjust the volume of the alarm.

lardan23 likes this.
  7. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

Are you using a task killer? if you kill the clock and calender I believe that can also cause problems sometimes.

8. falexs

falexs Well-Known Member

I constantly kill all of my apps including my calendar and alarm clock. I have not had any issue with my alarm. As the previous posters said, you can change the volume by using the volume rockers when selecting your specific sounds.

There are multiple threads that have been made on Alarm issue, it would be nice if they could be merged to keep everything together.

9. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

Hmm I've twice killed my clock/calender app after setting an alarm and both times they didnt go off at all...perhaps its a separate issue.

10. kaypea

kaypea New Member

perfect. thank you so much. a bit hidden, but this was exactly the problem.:D

11. Eris01

Eris01 New Member

Ditto! Thanks itsglorious that fixed it for me. Although I had ensured my Media volume was turned up, there is a separate volume control for Alaram and from what I can tell can only be adjusted when you are selecting the Alaram Ringtone.