• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm clock snooze problem

Alarm Clock Extreme in the market. Go check it out! If you are the kind of guy/gal that hits snooze several times and simply want to reach over without looking at the screen in fear you might turn the alarm off on accident then this is the app for you. Go check it out. There is a free version and paid. Just some advice. In the settings select large snooze button and shake to dismiss. What this does is give the entire screen a snooze button. When you are ready to get up simply shake the phone to turn it off. I looked and looked and finally found this app and it fits my needs perfectly. Go check it out.

Upvote 0
After trying the default alarm clock, I went with alarm clock extreme also. having to swipe to snooze is a PITA and easy to mess up. I like alarm clock extreme's big snooze button, plus I like the ability to have the alarm sound volume build up slowly instead of full volume right away. You can customize the amount of time the volume goes from 0-100% in the advanced settings; I set mine to 15 seconds so I'm not blasted awake, but I don't sleep through the alarm either. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones