Alarm Clock

Last Updated:

1. htcdesirefan

htcdesirefan Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

Im new to this forum and have just brought a htc desire and love love love it! Im gradually setting up all my programs and apps, there is so much to do its taking a while. But i was wondering if there is a way of adding a new tone that I can use for my alarm clock. I can only seem to get the ones that are already in the phone and cant see any options to change this? I would be really grateful for any help you can all give me. Thanku :)

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

If you already have the tones you want then put them in a folder named Alarms (you might need to create it if it doesn't already exist) on your SD card. You'll probably also want to go ahead and create Ringtones and Notifications folders as well. Most people put them under a folder named Media (or Media\Audio). The exact placement of the folders doesn't really matter though. It's a matter of personal preference.

htcdesirefan likes this.
  3. htcdesirefan

htcdesirefan Member This Topic's Starter

thankyou, will go ahead and do this. :)

4. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

I did mine with an app called ringdroid.

This app allows you to edit any track with any in and out points and then you save them. When saving specify that you want it as an alarm. You can also save notifiers and normal music tracks of course.

When you open up your alarm options you will find your new sound there. Very easy to do.

htcdesirefan and fletchie like this.