• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm/notification sound/ringtone issues

acyoung22

Lurker
Jan 31, 2011
I am on my second DInc after having the unfixable reboot problem with my first one, and I seem to be having problems again. I downloaded about 5 apps so far (after two days.) I tried to buy a ringtone using the Vcast app and it bought it, but when I try to download it, it says there isn't enough room on my phone. But I don't have anything on my phone, and the phone storage says I have plenty of room. Why won't this download work? It worked on the last one.

Also, I download soundboards from the Market for alarm and notification sounds, but none of them work. I pick the sound and say "set as alarm" but it never shows up, and I've tried around 10 apps so far with the same problem. Is it my phone or is it the apps?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones