Alarm ProblemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. htcbwb

htcbwb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if anyone else had problems with their alarm not shutting off? I've experienced this a couple of times now and had to end up pulling the battery to get it to shut off.

Advertisement
  2. Railz

Railz Well-Known Member

This phone is my alarm clock so its on daily with 2-3 alarm times. Never had a problem with it never shutting off.

3. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

For a few days my alarm did not go off. After the first time, I made sure to check the volumes and times, but it still didn't go off at all (even when I checked it). But after those two days, it's worked ever since. Not sure what to make of that one.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I'm going to assume you have a task killer..??

OP, I had the same problem. If I used my phone BEFORE the alarm went off, and then while in use, the alarm goes off, I can't turn it off. It will just keep ringing until I turn off the phone. A very annoying problem, and now I won't use my phone any time I know an alarm is about to go off (Before, if I woke up before my alarm in the morning, I'd go through my e-mails.. not anymore) so that I can avoid this issue.

5. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Ive had that problem with my phone. It seems if its going off, and i dont notice it, after if swipe the alarm off, it keeps going, only way to turn it off is to power down the phone, you shouldn't need to pull the battery just reset it. Still anoying though.

6. fachface

fachface New Member

I have just recently had problems with my alarm not going off too, I almost missed my final!

7. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

Yes, but only to kill tasks that I don't need open, such as recently opened games, applications (camera), and things like that. I do not let my task killer kill at its own will. So I know that is/was not the issue.

8. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

my alarm works fine. My timer however is another story. My timer will go off once it reaches 0 and there is no way to shut it off! Sucks. This phone really does have a TON of little bugs it seems.

9. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Well since 98% of the people who have had this issue found it was their task killer, I encourage you to delete it and try again, just to make sure it isn't it.