• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alarm volume way to low

I'm pretty sure i have the volume all the way up but the volume is so low that it won't wake me up. Is there a 3rd party app or a way to turn up the volume.
I've actually found the best way around this is to avoid using the stock alarm sounds and instead create your own. I pick the sound I want, then run it through a sound editor on my computer and kick the volume up a bit. Once I transfer it over to the phone, it's nice and loud and I don't run the risk of sleeping through the alarm.

Upvote 0
I have a 3rd party app called Volume Control that has a separate setting for Alarm volume. Not sure if it will make it loud enough for you but it's worth a try.

Scan here for app
chart

Upvote 0
How did you get the Blackberry ringtones off of your BB? I would love to have a few of the tones my pearl had but didn't see a way to get them off.
thanks

I have never had a BB, so I could be way off ... but I dont think you can move the standard ringtones that came with the phone. If you had downloaded some, you should know where they are stored and should be able to pull them off onto your computer than move them to your Eris

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones