• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm

Not to hijack your thread, but I have an alarm issue also. Some times I accidentally hit the snooze but actually want the alarm off. How can I do this without actually going all the way to where you set the alarm?

Back to your issue, I would try to change the alarm tone like said above.

To turn the alarm off: Slide the unlock bar down. To snooze: Press/tap the snooze bar directly below the unlock bar.

Upvote 0
To turn the alarm off: Slide the unlock bar down. To snooze: Press/tap the snooze bar directly below the unlock bar.

I get all this. My problem is when the alarm goes off I sometimes hit the snooze accidentally when trying to shut the alarm off. Then I am forced to wait until the snooze timer runs down and the alarm sounds off again.

What I want is to shut the alarm off when this happens rather than having to go all the way back to the alarm settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones