alarm

Last Updated:

1. atapjn

atapjn Active Member This Topic's Starter

anyone know how to add ringtones or play mp3s as my sound on my alarm clock i only see about 8 tones i can use and i really dont like any of htem

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Make a folder on your SD card called "alarms" and place the tones you want to use as alarms in that folder.

Also, you can make a "notifications" and "ringtones" folder as well for, well, notifications and ringtones!

3. Kataclysmic

Kataclysmic Well-Known Member

Is there a way to make the alarm louder? I've tried a few different ones from the Market, but none of them are louder than the Hero alarm.

4. Kelmar

When setting your alarm, go to chose your alarm tone and press the volume buttons on the side of the phone. Be sure it's all the way up.

Kataclysmic likes this.
  5. Kataclysmic

Kataclysmic Well-Known Member

I didn't know that was a different setting, thanks.

It was almost all the way, just one setting lower, so hopefully this helps. I'll know tomorrow morning whether it is loud enough for me or not. (I'm a VERY heavy sleeper.)

6. Kelmar

The other thing you can do is edit tones on the computer (haven't looked for a way to do it on the phone) so that the tone itself is louder as well....

I've never had an issue with this though, so I'm not sure what other options are available.