Album Art downloadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. falltime

falltime Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anyway to add album art to songs on the Inc without use of a 3rd party program?
    Id like to use the internal phone storage for my mp3s BUT so far the only way I have found to add album art is with 3rd part apps that DO NOT "see" the internal storage.

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

you can do it on the computer using iTunes (or others) and then transfer to the phone

3. falltime

falltime Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah true but I download directly to the phone

4. majorcovert

majorcovert Well-Known Member

Use a program called Media Monkey. It uses Amazon album archive to update art and info to music. It is the best for these kind of these things. The Incredible is looking for Album art that is embedded into the file not the folder just how iTunes does.

Mount your USB as disk drive and Media Monkey will see it.

5. zulucap

zulucap Well-Known Member

I had similar issues with mp3s stored on the internal memory. Player apps and art download apps simply don't recognize it. I just moved those files to the external SD card for now while I wait for updates to be released. I have contacted the developers and informed them of the problem and requested software updates to address this.

I assume that they will be working on a fix for this as internal storage will become more popular on future handsets. Either that, or there will be a fix for it in an upcoming OS release.