album art? pictures :s

Last Updated:

1. doad13

doad13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok this is interesting i didnt even notice until my mate pointed it out.

Half of my music i have transfered from my old phone with all the other data i had on it, for some reason the music that has been transfered has now got one of the pictures as the album art for all these songs.

Anyone know how to remove all album art?

Advertisement
  2. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

If you go to settings, applications, manage apps, media storage, and click clear data.

then turn off the phone, and restart it.

then go into the music app, see if its corrected it.

If not download mp3tag on your pc, you can use that to search for and add album art into the id3 tags of the music.

3. doad13

Thanks for that Il give it a try now and get it sorted :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

4. rosky

rosky Member

I had this same problem initially.

This usually happens if the songs are not tagged with an album name.

You can download mp3 tag to retag your songs with their respective album names.

If this is done and you still have the same problem. Then you have to modify the Album names you have tagged for each one.

Example: If you have tagged Jay-z's album as Blueprint 2. U should rename it to Bluprint 2 and the tagged album art will now appear.

5. partridge

partridge Well-Known Member

Here's something good, but odd; up until a couple of days ago my photo album showed all my mp3 cover art pictures. But since yesterday it doesn't, it only shows pictures, videos and photos taken on the camera, none of my album covers show up - which is great, but I wondered why and how this had happened.

6. doad13

Thanks for that, i got it sorted i moved the pictures to a different album using astro solved it.

7. shortyhi

shortyhi New Member

Simple answer to this is: Mount your phone to your pc then open the music folder. Highlight all of the music then right click on any music document (while all of them are selected) and open properties then open summary. a choice called album title will appear you can name this anything. This will remove all problems with album art copying from one song to the rest. however it will remove all album arts from all song you have highlighted. This is the best and easiest solution to mp3 media files downloaded from your pc. (Any Problems email shortyhi@live.co.uk) Hope It helped