Album art selection?

Last Updated: 2010-10-06 20:14:45
  1. Peji

Peji Well-Known Member

Are there any apps that help u add or remove album art? O can't buy any cause ot aint available in this country yet, any free ones?

Advertisement
  2. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member

album art grabber is the best app for that on the market .. but sometimes it does miss songs you have on your sd card
  3. Peji

Peji Well-Known Member

Well I downloaded a song from kanye west's site. I like the song but it has an inappropriate album cover(two naked chicks), I had to delete the song cause you never know whos looking lol I just need an app to take the pic off, can that app do it?
  4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I don't know any apps specifically, but any app that says it can edit ID3 tags should be able to do it.

And just about any PC music library software like iTunes/Zune/Windows Media Player can do it too.
  5. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member

when you open album art grabber it will show all your songs with art , goto the one with the art you dont want , click it and it will say take me to either last fm or brain (something) once clicked if it has not found the correct cover click search button type in either song name artist etc and find the cover you want to replace it with