Album ArtSupport

Last Updated:

1. nicon2k

nicon2k Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

I hope i am being stupid here. I cannot find a way of loading the album art along with the music onto my phone. I use media player and everything in there has the correct album are associated with it. I tried syncing with my galaxy and the music went accross but the art did not.

Then i tried the same with the Kies software. I updated the information so the album art was showing and transfered it accross and again the same thing happed, music but no art.

I have also tried using Windows explorer with the same result.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

3. nicon2k

nicon2k Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply. I am very lazy and found something on market place called Album Art Grabber. Its

4. ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude Well-Known Member

several of the free players have an auto album art download ability. I am currently using 3 and it has it.

5. Evil Peter

Evil Peter Well-Known Member

6. SteveFromTot

SteveFromTot New Member

I have found a way to transfer mp3 art work into Samsung GT 19100 but it is long winded.

First thing to do; load the Samsung Kies program onto your computer, get it from Samsung WEB.

Make a folder on the desktop with all your artwork.

Connect up your mobile phone to your computer and run Samsung Kies program.

Backup all your music to your PC.

You can disconnect your phone and just work on the computer.

Still using the Kies program go to the Library click onto a song right click and go to properties-photo: at the album art click onto search in my computer find your artwork folder on the desktop open it find your art work click on it and that stage is done.

Now right click on your song again and use the transfer to device option if your MP3’s are on your SD card take the external memory and overwrite your original song.

When you copy your own MP3s from vinyl or CD’s make sure all the properties fields are correctly filled in if there not the mobile phone seems to get mixed up with it’s self, if they are not right you can edit them with the Kies program.

When this part is finished (took me about three days on and off to do 800 mp3 files)
    Connect up your phone to the computer and delete all of your mp3 files on your mobile phone if you don’t it seems to go wrong, then transfer back all you music over.

Job done.

For some reason I have not found a way to do this on the Connected devices part of the Kies program.

Hope this can help it works 100%

Steve

7. ayongkot

ayongkot Well-Known Member