Album art.Support

Last Updated:

1. Nixot

Nixot Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone. I'm loving the HTC Desire, but there's a problem for me regarding the music player - half of my albums are just a black background with a note. It's really annoying, as half of the albums have their true cover. I can't find anything on Google about how to get the other albums working. I have tried renaming the album covers to all sorts of stuff and nothing seems to work. I tried searching album art on the market but the only thing that returned was a paid app, and I'm not willing to pay

Advertisement
  2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Have you tried naming it as front.jpg?

3. AndrewTighe

AndrewTighe Member

Anyone solved this one yet? I am having the same problem... I have an album which when I look at in using explorer on my pc I can see the art in the bottom corner but I can't see it on my Desire... just blank disks

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

just use mixzing, this gets the album art perfectly. The app is also better than default overall too.

5. Sir Fused

Sir Fused Member

Just downloaded and installed Mixzing onto my HTC Desire and confirm, the album artwork feature, as well as many others, works a treat. I downloaded the free version, though may upgrade, but free version certainly gets the artwork if thats all you want. :)

6. fried

fried Well-Known Member

Embed the art into the MP3s with MP3Tag: -

Mp3tag - Download

Then there's no need to have a separate jpg in the album folder and the phone should always pick up the embedded art. Works fine for me anyway.

7. wellibob

wellibob Well-Known Member

Enable the EQ , set it to a smile bend, dont push the gain too high, put on some decent headphones, and the sound output is rather decent :D