• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Album Music not together

Kia Ora

This forum and the community has supplied my answers for Missing Album art, I use 'Album Art Grabber' from Market which is good (except compilations find the artist covers instead, but SD card loading is fine bypass)

My problem is that my music, once moved to my HTC Desire phone splits into one track per Album (with Cover art =). So a 34 track album, aok in iTunes now lists as 34 Albums with 1 track each.

In iTunes its fine. I use DoubleTwist (another fantastic application) to move the music over.

Any body else bumped into this problem?

Having the same problem but only with compilation albums with more than one artist. I thought it might be a problem with the amazon mp3 app and the directory structure it uses to store tracks. But maybe it's a problem with the default music player.

Never had this issue with my hero. Have you tried using another music player, I.e. an app?

Upvote 0
I've got a prob too where on compilations (such as '80's Hits' or something, with loads of different artists) the player seems to adopt the album art of 'one' of the songs...even though they've all been individually tagged with their own seperate art in the prog I use: 'mp3tag'...

On my last phone (a Sammy i8910HD) every track correctly displayed each individual tracks own art that I'd embedded into the file....it also works just fine when playing off any prog on my PC...so must be something to do with the Desire and how it handles the album art in the mp3 tag.... :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones