Album question.General

Last Updated:

1. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was wondering how i could create a new album, i looked through the SD card to see if i could simply create a new folder for the pics but i cant.

What im trying to accomplish here is to be able to have a album just for wallpapers so its not mixed in with all the pictures i have added to the phone.

Advertisement
  2. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

You have to attach your phone via usb to your PC, then mount it, then do it through your explorer.

3. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea thats what i was trying to say i did.. and just right click add folder for a new album.. but where do i make this new folder?

4. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

I just added a folder called wallpapers on to the root of the sd card. viola.

5. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

I created a folder called My Pics in the main root folder, then have created a few sub folders in it. I don't think it matters where you create any new picture folders, the phone will find them. When you take them on the phone they go in the DCIM/100MEDIA folder. You have to move them around through your PC.

6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

true anything in the dcim folder will just show up in the standard album

7. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Get Astro file manager and skip the need for a PC. Open Astro, click menu, add folder. Move whatever pics you want into new folder.

I have folders for family, cars, vacations, and a few more. I can view them all from my stock gallery app, and I've never hooked my phone to a computer.