• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alcatel Fierce is out, ZTE Concord II is in

alfick3

Android Expert
Feb 7, 2011
DFW, TX
So I was on Metro's website today and saw that the Fierce was no longer listed and that the Concord was listed. I'm a little surprised that the Fierce was gone and the Evolve was still there, with the Fierce being the "4G" phone and the Evolve is only a 3G phone. I just got myself a Moto G, so have no interest in getting either of these two phones. Just found out ineressin'.

No kiddin'! I probably will never buy another Metro branded phone again. :)

With the Moto continuing to release solid, less expensive phones, everyone should be moving away from metro branded phones. Considering the extremely small, sometimes nonexistent profit margin Metro gets, they don't even care. If I can grab the OPO within 2 months, that'll be my next phone.

Upvote 0
So I was on Metro's website today and saw that the Fierce was no longer listed and that the Concord was listed. I'm a little surprised that the Fierce was gone and the Evolve was still there, with the Fierce being the "4G" phone and the Evolve is only a 3G phone. I just got myself a Moto G, so have no interest in getting either of these two phones. Just found out ineressin'.

Are you on T-Mobile?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones