Alcatel OT-981a firmware from 2.1 to 2.2Support

1. paulfig911

paulfig911 New Member

Hello,

Does anyone have any information on how to upgrade the OT-981a firmware from 2.1 to 2.2?

Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. Chimera.

Chimera. New Member

I am also interested in this. I am assuming it's not going to be possible but is there any hope?
  3. GP185

GP185 New Member

Hi, I just got Alcatel OT-981A. I will be very interested if we get it. It depends how many people going to use this phone. Chances are less.

Thanks.
  4. grchen

grchen New Member

Please....I also need to upgrade it to 2.2...can anyone help?
  5. grchen

grchen New Member

I just got this phone today.
    After setting up my gmail...the message "download completed" poping up every 5 second.
    Can anyone tell me what is going on? Anything I need to disable it?
  6. mawii_12

mawii_12 New Member

Yeah, I want the 2.2 firm because the apps that i had download didnt work on full screen mode i dont know if that can be solved with the 2.1 firm
  7. tgdroid

tgdroid New Member

I too would very much like to see an update to 2.2 as it is needed to run flash applications.
  8. andavane

andavane Member

Hi.... It means that your apps are automatically updating themselves.
    Check to see if the "Backgroun data" box is ticked in "Accounts & sync settings". The phone updates itself in many ways.
  9. Androidrock123

Androidrock123 New Member

i need to update my firmware to 2.2 too because i would like to be able to have live wallpapers on my 981a
  10. stefek99

stefek99 New Member

It would be really handy, as many apps require 2.2 (Skype) and I would like to have "portable hotspot" (my friend with 2.2 has it by default)
  11. goceremo

goceremo New Member

Alcatel OT-891 firmware from 2.1 to 2.2 ?