Aldiko ebook readerSupport

Last Updated:

1. Android17

Android17 Member This Topic's Starter

I feel like an idiot for asking this but, I got some ebooks on my computer, and was wondering how do I get them into my evo 4g?

Advertisement
  2. rex4uall

rex4uall Member

Even I have same query though in different phone model.
    I have my books on my SD card but found no way to load them in Aldiko. Currently using Moon+ reader and happy with it. Just missing page flip animation though :(

3. Android17

Ok so I imported a book, but now when I try to open it I get a window that says "The application Aldiko (processcom.aldiko.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Anybody??

4. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

Were the books in .epub format and without DRM? If so, you should be able to just put them in the import folder inside your ebooks folder (these should be created on your SD card when you install Aldiko) and then import them from within Aldiko. If Aldiko cannot import them but works OK otherwise, I wonder if the file format is incorrect.

If you are using Calibre to manage and convert your books, you can also use the "save to disk" option to put them in the import folder.

5. Android17

I'm all confused again, but yeah they're not DRM protected and they are epub. So I create the ebooks folder inside of the Aldiko folder, and then inside ebooks I make the import folder?

6. wulfie

wulfie New Member

on your sd card, make ebooks/import and put your epubs in there, and then 'import' via aldiko

7. davehackman

davehackman New Member

I have the same error "The application Aldiko (processcom.aldiko.android) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." when opening a book that i just imported. i also have this error when i try to review the list of books i have imported so far. Did anyone else faced this error and found a way to resolve this? thanks