Aldiko: How to fit text to screen ?Support

Last Updated:

1. Ric95

Ric95 New Member

I've installed. Aldiko but I can't get the text to fit the screen of my motorola flipout. Can I change the resolution or something. ?

Advertisement
  2. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

How does the text look on your screen? Have you tried adjusting the layout settings?
  3. Jerry786

Jerry786 Active Member

Do you mean the text is way left of the screen when page is turned?

If so, Update the App. Bug was fixed a while back.
  4. Ric95

Ric95 New Member

Thanks for the replies guys
    I just installed it this morning and its vers 1.2.13. No update is available yet.
    The first page has a small margin at left, but text runs about 12 letters off the right side, going ~12 letters more off-center with each page turn.
    In settings I can change the font size, and in layout I can change margin sizes and text alignment left/right/justify. But it still formats as though my screen is wider than it is. :(
  5. Jerry786

Jerry786 Active Member

Weird...Like i said before, this happened to me a while back on my 2.8inch screen pulse mini. Try uninstalling app and reinstalling

If that doesnt solve the problem, Most likely a known bug which developer will need to fix.

EDIT: I have just booted up Aldiko on my phone and everything seems to be working fine.
  6. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

Wow, that is strange. If an uninstall/reinstall doesn't fix it, maybe the developer can help.
  7. ghostwheel

ghostwheel Member

I have the same problem. I just use FBreader instead....