• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Alittle help with my youtube app ! greatly appreciated!

PRallday168

Android Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2012
OK firrst off im new the forum! seen alot of great things happening here . just wanna b part of it ! lol . okk next off if anyone has advice im all ears . when playing youtube videos fully buffered the video still slows or u can say lags for about ever 3 seconds . idk if its the app itself wich im guessing it is because ihad zvb stock nd wrked the same . then rooted with black plague rom . still the same . then upgraded to zvd just rooted with stock . nd to no avail . still the same . sorry for the long post... any help with this wld be great :(

OK so i tried the website on the phone and it works ok . As for the app itself i removed it from the system and downloaded another youtube app called rolle tube . its the same app ur just able to download the videos from there and it runs just as smooth as the original app . as far as i know this works really well if your having trouble with youtube app . if anyone else knows a fix, thatll be great .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones