• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All about me !

hoppyruth

Lurker
Nov 7, 2012
Hi there now what can I say about myself?
I currently work for the Compass Group in Tescos in the Customer Cafe.
I've been there since February 2010.
I have two children well children not quite the right word.
I have two sons. First lives in Norwich with his long term partner and my six year old granddaughter.
Second son lives and works at Butlins Minehead and works as a bar person. He's been there since April 2012.
I'm proud of both of them in different ways and I brought them both up as a single parent.
I was left by my three and a half year partner in January 2012. My mother also passed away in January. My dear friend of 15 years passed away from cancer in March. She wad admitted to hospital in December 2011 then was sent home to spend het last days with family and friends. God Bless her.
So that's me don't know if this is the sort of things people post not used to this sort of thing so I might need some help:)ing the future confused
Thank you for reading this
Hoppyruth x x

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones