• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All Bugs\Errors of Official CyanogenMod 13.0 (All Variants & Sub variants)

Hello Guys!

× - I make this thread for know all bugs of CM 13.0, for know the bugs more minima to the more relevants, Please Report your bugs\errors in a private message, and i think if all know all bugs of this ROM, determine if the users going or not install this awesome ROM - ×

Then i will publish your contribution with your respective model •

• This information comes from reports of users experiencing these problems in their models.

• Bugs •

More relevant errors:
• CyanogenMod Updates.

• Cyanogen Recovery.

images

¤ MS323 ¤ -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)

• Bluetooth makes phone slow and when locked both playing from music and soundcloud it stutters after a little bit of playing.

• Auto rotation doesn`t works.(Solved)

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage (The apps are very slow and shut down)

• Native File manager not working.

• WiFi Problems.

- Sometimes Shows "0x"

wifi-problem-png.101341

• When phone is on "Vibrate" and the user restart it, it turn on sound again.

• Screen rotation randomly stop working.

√And any other bugs or errors which i don't know...

¤ D320N ¤ -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)
NFC is gone.(Even reinstalling the stock ROM)

• Bluetootht not work.(Solved)

• The charging is slow.

· Battery drains constantly.

• The audio capture sensitivity is too low. Apps like voice recorder, Google Now, and perhaps other apps, do not respond to normal tone of voice.

· When mobile enters sleep mode, you can still use home button to navigate to the launcher, but it doesn't wake the screen up. Eleven randomly crashes when trying to show cover art.

· Vídeo capture error: "Can't connect with camera device".(Solved)

• WiFi Problems.(Solved)

• Native File Manager.(Solved)

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage
(The apps are very slow and shut down)

• Dialer has been detained. (Solved)

¤ D320 ¤ -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (??\??\??)

Coming soon! (Because I haven't information and i not seen any reports of an error\bug of this model in the official thread)

¤ D325 ¤ -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)
• (This point is not a bug or error!!) This Device Doesn't Support OTG.

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage
(The apps are very slow and shut down)

• Dual Sim. (Solved)

• Screen Brighten to max when timed out to sleep mode.

• Native File Manager (Solved)

• Taking Photos and Vídeo capture error: "Can't connect with camera device".(Solved)

• Maybe signal/wifi indicator (uplink/downlink) didn't show.(Solved)

• Problems with Link2SD.(Solved)

• Foldermount failure of working respectively.(Solved)

¤ D320f8 ¤ -Sub Variants -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)

• Upon discharge the battery and connect the charger, only vibrates and only appears the logo of LG and turns off the phone and not load.

• When the user leave the device with the screen turned on, all the glitz turn it up, and when you touch turns off the device and you can't use it, you have to do is lock the screen and return to unlock.

• Flash and rear camera not working.

• Not work file transfer (MTP) already has a solution for that problem in the official thread of CM13.(Solved)

•The adoptable storage not work with TWRP.(Solved. Installing TWRP 3.0.0 )

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage (The apps are very slow and shut down) apps like facebook take too long for download (20 minutes already)
(The adoptable storage is funccionaly and the apps not close, but the apps still goes slow, and for a few minutes of use, goes fine)

• The volume of sound (music, tones, etc.) is very low, compared to the stock rom.(The sound is better, but the sound is still low )

• When an audio recording, for example WhatsApp, is very low quality, not heard clearly.

¤ D325f8 ¤ -Sub Variants -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)

• The audio capture sensitivity is too low. Apps like voice recorder, Google Now, and perhaps other apps, do not respond to normal tone of voice.

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage (The apps are very slow and shut down)

• Strange lines when the user take photos.

• The volume of sound (music, tones, etc.) is low, compared to the stock rom. (The sound is better, but is still to low)

• Problems with frecuency resolution on the screen (Multiple images)

(Rectified Info.)

¤ D320G8 ¤ - Sub Variats -Bugs\Errors- Thread Update: (25\03\16)

· There are strange lines on the camera.

· And the home button does not work as home button but if it works as "Unknown 122 " .

· Sometimes the screen turns on with maximum brightness.

· Sometimes it does not work unlock the screen by tapping twice.

• Auto rotation doesn`t works.

~ Please Report if your model's errors are Fixed ~

- Download And Flash This ROM -

• Check the Changelog of the ROM •

>Especial Thanks To<

Nobody

• For Their Contributions •

>Changelog Of This Thread<

• (26/03/16)

New Contributor!

• (25/03/16)
MS323

D320N

• (24\03\16)
D325f8

• Auto rotation doesn`t works.

D320N

· Auto Rotation doesnt works.

MS323

·
Auto Rotation doesnt works.

• (20\02\16)
D320N

· Battery drains constantly.

MS323

· (In Wifi Prombems) Wifi Sometimes Shows "0x"
  • (13\02\16)

New Contributor!

D320N

NFC is gone. (Even reinstalling the stock ROM)

• The chrging is slow.

· When mobile enters sleep mode, you can still use home button to navigate to the launcher, but it doesn't wake the screen up. Eleven randomly crashes when trying to show cover art.

Solved!!!

• Bluetootht not work.(Solved)

• WiFi Problems.(Solved)

• Native File Manager.(Solved)

• (12\02\16)

New Variant Added!!!

¤ D320G8 ¤

*Bugs\Errors*

· There are strange lines on the camera.

· And the home button does not work as home button but if it works as "Unknown 122 " .

· Sometimes the screen turns on with maximum brightness .

· Sometimes it does not work unlock the screen by tapping twice.

Rectified Info On All Variants

D320N

• Vídeo capture error: "Can't connect with camera device".(Solved)

D320f8

Partially Soved!!

• Problems with apps using adoptable storage (The apps are very slow and shut down) apps like facebook take too long for download (20 minutes already)(The adoptable storage is funccionaly and the apps not close, but the apps still goes slow, and for a few minutes of use, goes fine)

Rectified Info of the D325f8.

• Removed wrong info.

• (11\02\16)

MS323

• WiFi Problems.

New Contributor!

Rectified info of the D325f8.

· The volume of sound (music, tones, etc.) is low, compared to the stock rom.(The sound is better, but is to low)

• Strange stripes when the user take pictures, and the camera faliure oppening with other apps (Like Whatsapp)

• Problems with frecuency resolution on the screen (Multiple images)

• (10\02\16)

D320f8

· The sound is better, disabling Audio FX, but the sound is still low.

D325f8

• Problems with frecuency resolution on the screen (Multiple images) and vibrates sporadicaly.

• Vibration taking a screenshot.

• The sound is better.

New Contributor!

• (09\02\16)
D325

• Dual Sim. (Solved)
  • (08\02\16)
D325

• (This point is not a bug or error!!)This Device Doesn't Support OTG.

D320N

• Bluetootht not work.

(07\02\16)
  • The Thread Took a New Look.
  • The Info Was Confirmed, Perfected And Reaffirmed.
D325f8

• The audio capture sensitivity is too low. Must be why the audio recorder, Google Now, and perhaps other apps, do not respond to normal tone of voice.

D320f8

Solved!!!

• The adoptable storage not work with TWRP. (Installing TWRP 3.0.0)

D325

· Dual Sim.

New contributors:

@chris06 (D325f8)

@josuejdss (D325)

• (27\01\16)

D320f8

• Upon discharge the batter@y and connect the charger, only vibrates and only appears the logo of LG and turns off the phone and not load.

• When the user leave the device with the screen turned on, all the glitz turn it up, and when you touch turns off the device and you can't use it, you have to do is lock the screen and return to unlock.

• Flash and rear camera not working.

• Not work file transfer (MTP) already has a solution for that problem in thread in the official CM13.(Solved)

•The adoptable storage not work with TWRP.

apps like facebook take too long for download (20 minutes already)

• The volume of sound (music, tones, etc.) is very low, compared to the stock rom.

• When an audio recording, for example WhatsApp, is verylow quality, not heard clearly.

• (26\01\16)

MS323

· File manager not working.

· When phone is on "Vibrate" and i restart it, it turn on sound again.

·Screen rotation randomly stop working.

D320N

· WiFi Problems.

· File Mánager.

D325-f8

· Strange stripes when takingpictures and also in photo viewing.

· Problem with the audio recorder, is the main application of the system or any other type of application, with eg Whatsapp and Third Voice Recorder. The volume even after the recording is ridiculously minimum; (Regarding the audio capture on calls and recording videos , it is flowingnaturally without any problems.
SD "Error" with TWRP 3.0 (Solved by @zlaja84) (Marked As Best Answer)

Last edited:
My variant is D325 using nightly 24 January 2016
Camera both taking photo and video is working perfect
MTP works flawlessly tested on Win XP and Win 8
Wifi and Hotspot work

Bug I found so far:
+ native File manager not working, can't see the drive, but third party app like ES File Explorer is working perfect
+ Screen Brighten to max when timed out to sleep mode

And I get a bit hard time with Titanium Backup version 7.3 (that support android M), it'll say that my previous backup folder is not accessible. But finally I can workaround it, for those who want to know how I do it, just ask.

Reactions: N Charlie
Upvote 0
ID: Lg L70 d325f8.
TWRP 3.0.0.0 2016-02-06.
I have been testing the CM13 nightly builds with updated opengapps nano and Beta supersu 2.67 since 2016-02-05.
"Venho testando as CM13 nightly builds, com opengapps nano atualizado, e Beta supersu 2,67, desde 2016-02-05."

Dual SIM working perfectly;
"Dual SIM funcionando perfeitamente;"

Front and rear camera running smoothly, with or without HDR. But with white stripes, mentioned in the conversation below.
"Câmera frontal e traseira funcionando perfeitamente, sem ou com HDR. Mas com as listras brancas, mencionadas na conversa abaixo."

I have the Nightly 02/06/2016 . I still have problems with the camera , the white stripes are still . It is the only " encomodo " in my opinion

Like this?
"Deste jeito?"

http://i.imgur.com/outnXNB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qxFCshQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EJJIZb5.jpg
The problem remains the Nightly version 2016-02-09.
"O problema continua na versão Nightly 2016-02-09."

Agree with you. It's annoying ... A big nuisance!
"Concordo contigo. É irritante... Um grande incômodo!"

But the camera did not work. This is already a good step!
"Mas a câmera nem funcionava. Este, já é um bom passo!"
{...}

There is a problem with the frequency resolution of the screen (refresh rate)... It seems that the image multiplies, overlaps and vibrates sporadically. But just turn off the screen and on again via the power button. I experienced to take a screenshot at the time it happened vibration. I turned off the screen, I called and checked the image. The photo image was normal, with no vibration.
I believe characterizes video driver problem, but do not know how to express this kind of hardware configuration problem on mobile devices. Currently, it is happening less often.
"Há um problema com a frequência de resolução da tela (refresh rate)... Parece que a imagem se multiplica, se sobrepõe e vibra esporadicamente. Mas basta desligar a tela e ligar novamente, por meio do botão de ligar. Fiz a experiência de tirar um screenshot no momento em que acontecia a vibração. Desliguei a tela, liguei, e conferi, a imagem. A imagem da foto estava normal, sem vibração.
Acredito que caracteriza problema driver de video, porém não sei como expressar este tipo de problema de configuração de hardware, em dispositivos móveis. Atualmente, está acontecendo com menos frequência."

{...}
The WhatsApp Web, has a problem accessing the camera to scan the QR code. Still, he reads the code correctly. Follows the image:
"O WhatsApp Web, possui um problema ao acessar a câmera para ler o QR code. Mesmo assim, ele faz a leitura do código corretamente. Segue a imagem:"

http://i.imgur.com/sDw2EbL.png

The sound is better! Sometimes the sensitivity of capture, failure! The problem was best observed in audio records through WhatsApp. The audio capture sensitivity is too low. Must be why the audio recorder, Google Now, and perhaps other apps, do not respond to normal tone of voice. You need to talk too loud!
"O som está melhor! Às vezes, a sensibilidade de captação, falha! O problema foi melhor observado, nos registros de audio, através do WhatsApp. A sensibilidade de captação de áudio está muito baixa. Deve ser por isso que o Gravador de áudio, o Google Now, e talvez, outros apps, não respondem ao tom de voz normal. Você precisa falar muito alto!"

The speed jump, fluidity, and resources is so great that ensures that no back using the Stock ROM Android 4.4.2 KK.
"O salto de velocidade, fluidez, e recursos é tão grande que garante que não voltarei a utilizar a Stock ROM Android KK 4.4.2."

Grateful for the attention!
Grato pela atenção!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
twrp-3.0.0.0-20160206-w5.img
cm-13.0-20160210-NIGHTLY-w5.zip
open_gapps-arm-6.0-nano-20160210.zip
BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip

@N Charlie,

I hope I have not misunderstood. The smartphone screen image vibrates as if superimposed. However, it is not.
She just shakes, because of some flaw in the refresh rate.
"Espero não ter sido mal entendido. A imagem da tela do smartphone vibra como se estivesse sobreposta. Porém, não está. Ela apenas treme, por causa de alguma falha na refresh rate."

• Problems with screen resolution frequency. Occasionally it happens shaking the display image.
In changelog: "Strange stripes when takingpictures and also in photo viewing."
The photo viewing, does not have this problem. When taking a picture, the picture is the luminous tracks, regardless of the ambient light (as the pictures sent). But access from other applications to the camera (like WhatsApp Web). It is failing!
A preview of the image obtained by the camera is shaking, the view through the screen.
"• Problemas com frequência de resolução da tela. Esporadicamente acontece a tremedeira nas imagem do display.
No changelog: "Listras estranhas quando se tira fotografias e também na visualização de fotos."
A visualização de fotos, não possui este problema. Ao se tirar uma foto, a imagem fica com as faixas luminosas, independente da iluminação do ambiente (conforme as imagens enviadas). Mas o acesso de outros aplicativos à câmera (o caso do WhatsApp Web). Está falhando! A visualização da imagem obtida pela câmera fica tremendo, na visualização através da tela."

No, this does not happen. The shaking of images on the display doesn't screenshot.
What happened? I tried to take screenshot for an episode of the screen image shaking. but captures left clear. Ie screenshots work properly.
"• Vibração tira um screenshot.
Não, isto não acontece. A tremedeira de imagens no display não faz captura de tela.
O que aconteceu? Eu tentei tirar screenshot durante um episódio de tremedeira da imagem da tela. mas a captura saiu nítida. Ou seja, screenshots funcionam corretamente."

• The volume (music, voice, etc.) is very low compared to the Stock ROM. The sound is good. (But not solved. It is still at low volume.)
"O volume de som (música, tom, etc.) é muito baixo, em comparação com o da Stock ROM. O som está bom. (Mas não resolvido. Ainda está com o volume baixo.)"

Grato pela atenção!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
twrp-3.0.0.0-20160206-w5.img
cm-13.0-20160210-NIGHTLY-w5.zip
open_gapps-arm-6.0-nano-20160210.zip
BETA-SuperSU-v2.67-20160121175247.zip

@N Charlie,

I hope I have not misunderstood. The smartphone screen image vibrates as if superimposed. However, it is not.
She just shakes, because of some flaw in the refresh rate.
"Espero não ter sido mal entendido. A imagem da tela do smartphone vibra como se estivesse sobreposta. Porém, não está. Ela apenas treme, por causa de alguma falha na refresh rate."

• Problems with screen resolution frequency. Occasionally it happens shaking the display image.
In changelog: "Strange stripes when takingpictures and also in photo viewing."
The photo viewing, does not have this problem. When taking a picture, the picture is the luminous tracks, regardless of the ambient light (as the pictures sent). But access from other applications to the camera (like WhatsApp Web). It is failing!
A preview of the image obtained by the camera is shaking, the view through the screen.
"• Problemas com frequência de resolução da tela. Esporadicamente acontece a tremedeira nas imagem do display.
No changelog: "Listras estranhas quando se tira fotografias e também na visualização de fotos."
A visualização de fotos, não possui este problema. Ao se tirar uma foto, a imagem fica com as faixas luminosas, independente da iluminação do ambiente (conforme as imagens enviadas). Mas o acesso de outros aplicativos à câmera (o caso do WhatsApp Web). Está falhando! A visualização da imagem obtida pela câmera fica tremendo, na visualização através da tela."

No, this does not happen. The shaking of images on the display doesn't screenshot.
What happened? I tried to take screenshot for an episode of the screen image shaking. but captures left clear. Ie screenshots work properly.
"• Vibração tira um screenshot.
Não, isto não acontece. A tremedeira de imagens no display não faz captura de tela.
O que aconteceu? Eu tentei tirar screenshot durante um episódio de tremedeira da imagem da tela. mas a captura saiu nítida. Ou seja, screenshots funcionam corretamente."

• The volume (music, voice, etc.) is very low compared to the Stock ROM. The sound is good. (But not solved. It is still at low volume.)
"O volume de som (música, tom, etc.) é muito baixo, em comparação com o da Stock ROM. O som está bom. (Mas não resolvido. Ainda está com o volume baixo.)"

Grato pela atenção!

Ohh ok, thanks for let me know my mistakes;)

Edit:
Now i'm i right?

Last edited:
Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones