• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All data on removable sdcard disappeared

Vegasbaby

Jul 23, 2012
All of my files, pictures, video, etc. on my removable sdcard are gone. I don't know when that happened because I don't look at it every day. I only know that I remember looking at files on the removable card 2 weeks ago... so between then and now.
Anybody experience similiar issue? Other than the mysterious missing files, my tablet is working just fine. Any suggestions on how to get the files back?
Thanks. :)

All of my files, pictures, video, etc. on my removable sdcard are gone. I don't know when that happened because I don't look at it every day. I only know that I remember looking at files on the removable card 2 weeks ago... so between then and now.
Anybody experience similiar issue? Other than the mysterious missing files, my tablet is working just fine. Any suggestions on how to get the files back?
Thanks. :)

Ok...worse than I thought. My tablet is not seeing my removable card at all now. I can't even navigate to it. When I connect it (via USB) to my pc, the removable drive no longer shows as an option either. Help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones